The Report MediPoint: Cardiac Markers Rapid Tests and Point of Care - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/17/2017 -- Point-of-care testing (POCT), also known as bedside testing, near-patient testing, or decentralized laboratory testing, is an emerging specialty within in vitro diagnostics (IVD). POCT is one of the most rapidly growing areas in IVD, both due to the drive to increase efficiency and therefore improve patient care, and as a result of significant technological advances.
This report focuses on the POC diagnostics market in the 15 major markets (15MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, China, India, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia, South Korea, and Australia). In this report, GlobalData evaluates the currently marketed POC products, identifies the unmet needs in each market, analyzes market dynamics, and provides an understanding of physicians' adoption trends for different types of POC products. In order to successfully take advantage of the growing POC diagnostics market, manufacturers are required to adopt strategies that address the current unmet needs, and to concentrate on demonstrating the clinical value of their products, to drive physician adoption.
View Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/1026615
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future cardiac marker POCT market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the cardiac marker POCT space across different regions?
- What are the key, high growth markets that IVD manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the cardiac marker POC tests currently on the market?
- What are the key factors influencing a physician to use cardiac marker POC tests? What is physician perception and market outlook of these devices?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of cardiac marker POC devices?
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1026615
- Competitive assessment: Currently marketed cardiac marker POC products and evolving competitive landscape
- In-depth analysis of unmet needs and adoption trends of different cardiac marker POC devices
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
- Pipeline analysis: Emerging products and technologies.
- Annualized total cardiac marker POCT market revenue by segment and market outlooks by country from 2013-2022.
- Other key topics covered include strategic competitive assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, market dynamics, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage
- Track device sales in the global market from 2014-2023
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207