Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2018 -- This report studies the global Cell Sorting market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the global Cell Sorting market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
Cell sorting is the ability to separate cells according to their properties. These properties can be described as intracellular (inside the cell) or extracellular (outside the cell). Intracellular processes can include DNA, RNA and protein molecule interaction, whereas extracellular physical properties include size, shape (morphology), and surface protein expression.
Europe has the largest EMEA import quantity in Cell Sorting market, while the Middle East is the second sales volume market for Cell Sorting in 2016.
In the industry, Becton, Dickinson and Company profits most in 2016 and recent years, while Beckman Coulter and Bio-Rad Laboratories ranked 2 and 3.The market share of them is 36.33%, 26.22% and 14.25% in 2016.The gap of market share is keep on enlarged due to different strategy.
Nowadays, there are three mainly types of Cell Sorting, including Fluorescent Activated Cell Sorting, Magnetic-activated Cell Sorting and MEMS - Microfluidics. And Fluorescent Activated Cell Sorting is the main type for Cell Sorting, and the Fluorescent Activated Cell Sorting reached a sales volume of approximately 112 Unit in 2016, with 39.86% of EMEA sales volume.
Click to get Sample PDF: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1853227
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Beckman Coulter
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Sony Biotechnology
- Miltenyi Biotec GmbH
- Union Biometrica, Inc
- Bay Bioscience
- Cytonome/St, LLC
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Fluorescent Activated Cell Sorting
- Magnetic-activated Cell Sorting
Market segment by Application, split into
- Low-End Instrument Segment
- Mid-End Instrument Segment
- High-End Instrument Segment
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and forecast the market size of Cell Sorting in global market.
- To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
- To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
View Complete TOC with Tables and Figures at: https://www.researchmoz.us/global-cell-sorting-market-sizestatus-and-forecast-2025-report.html/toc
- Cell Sorting Manufacturers
- Cell Sorting Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Cell Sorting Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG