Market Research Store : Published latest report on "Global Cellulose Nanoparticles Market Outlook (2014-2022)" into their database.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/04/2015 -- The Global market for Cellulose Nanoparticles accounted for $46.8 million in 2014 and is projected to reach $808.30 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 42.78% during the forecast period 2014-2022. The nano cellulose market has been raised by the commercial development driven by the ever-increasing prices of petroleum and the high-energy intensity in production of chemicals and synthetic polymers. Today there is a significant amount of research on nano-structured cellulose, and commercial development is now in progress with some very potential applications. The nanoparticle industry at present has reached an intermediary stage where it is steadily leaving laboratories and coming into commercial usage among consumers. The industry is witnessing lucrative investments from private companies and federal associations and is balanced to achieve new heights with growing applications in various fields.
Request For Sample Report Here:
The Cellulose Nanoparticles market is segregated by the applications and regions. The applications are classified into High volume applications, Low Value applications, Novel applications. The high volume applications consists of Automotive-Body Components, Automotive-Interiors, Construction-Cement; Pre-Stressed And Pre-Cast Concrete etc.. The Low value applications consists of Aerogels-Oil And Gas Industry, Construction-Air And Water Filtration, Industrial-Viscosity Modifiers and the novel applications are Electronics-Organic Light-Emitting Diodes (Oleds), Photonic Structures-Films, Industrial And Medical-Additive Manufacturing.
The key players in the field of Cellulose Nanoparticles are Blue Goose Bio refineries Inc, Borregaard, Bowil Biotech, Cellucomp Ltd, Cocosong Food Industries, Colorado School Of Mines, and Earthrise Nutritionals Llc.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements