Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/07/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Global Centrifugal Pump Market 2014-2018 market report to its offering About Centrifugal Pumps.
A centrifugal pump is a type of rotary machine that infuses energy into a fluid enabling it to flow, rise to a higher level or both. It consists of two basic components:
- The rotary element or impeller
- The stationary element or casing (volute)
As liquid starts entering the pump, the impeller starts rotating which imparts necessary energy to the fluid. It now starts flowing with a greater velocity. The fluid leaves the impeller, reducing the pressure at the impeller eye which causes more fluid to flow into the pump. The fluid which comes out of the impeller is collected in the volute, where the velocity is transformed into pressure, as it leaves the pump through the discharge outlet.
Analysts forecast the Global Centrifugal Pump market to grow at a CAGR of 4.22 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report:
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Centrifugal Pump market during the period 2014–2018. It also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors in the Global Centrifugal Pump market. For ascertaining the market size and vendor share, the report considers the revenue obtained from the sales of Centrifugal Pumps in the global market.
Global Centrifugal Pump Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Centrifugal Pump market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Flowserve Corporation
- ITT Corporation
- KSB AG
- Sulzer Ltd.
Other Prominent Vendors:
- Baker Hughes
- Clyde Union
- Weir Group
Key Market Drivers:
- Increased Infrastructural Development
- Increased Demand from Process Industries
- Refurbishment of Existing Plants
- Adoption of Centrifugal Pumps by SMEs
Key Market Challenges:
- Lack of Product Differentiation
- Need for High Investment
- Increased Price War among Competitors
Key Market Trends:
- Development of Micro Disc Pump Technology
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Outsourcing of manufacturing to the APAC Countries
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit: