Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2017 -- Market Research Future published a Research report on "Global Cloud Infrastructure Services Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022" – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2022.
Market Synopsis of Cloud Infrastructure Services Market
Cloud Infrastructure is a combination of hardware and software components which are combined together to support the cloud computing requirements. These component includes- server, networking software, storage systems among others. As the technology is growing and size of big data around the world are increasing, cloud infrastructure is becoming a suitable option for storage of data. Physical data centers are always in threat of physical damage where cloud data can be accesses from anywhere and provides much security.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1599
- Amazon Web Service (U.S.)
- Microsoft (U.S.)
- IBM (U.S.)
- Google Inc. (U.S.)
- Salesforce (U.S.)
- Citrix Systems (U.S.)
- AT&T Inc. (U.S.)
- Equinix Inc. (U.S.)
- Rackspace Inc. (U.S.)
- HP (U.S.)
Study Objective of Cloud Infrastructure Services Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Cloud Infrastructure Services Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Cloud Infrastructure Services market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by models, by deployment, by end users and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Cloud Infrastructure Services Market
Segmentation by Models: Security Service, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS), Cloud Business Process as a Services (BPaaS),
Segmentation by Deployment: Public, Private & Hybrid Clouds.
Segmentation by End Users: BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy, Logistics, R&D, Media & Entertainment, Education among others.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cloud-infrastructure-services-market
- In September 2016, Rackspace Inc. announced the release of managed application services for Microsoft.
- In September 2016, Equinix Inc. announce the partnership with Forsythe Hosting Solutions for distribution of Equinix colocation and interconnection services which also includes Equinix Cloud Exchange.
The report for Global Cloud Infrastructure Services Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Cloud Infrastructure Services Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312