Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "Global Commercial Airport Baggage Handling Systems Market (2012 - 2017)", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/25/2013 -- The scope of this report is to identify the business opportunity that arises from new airports, terminals or any airport expansion/up gradation. The airport baggage handling systems plays a crucial role in order to enhance the passenger experience. Airport baggage handling systems determine the efficiency of the airport which is one of the major factors based on which new airlines decide to operate through them or to be a hub or new routes (eg. Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Frankfurt).
A baggage handling systems has three important tasks:
Get bags from the check-in counters to the departure gates
Move the bags of transit passengers from one gate to another
Move the bags from the arrival aircraft to the baggage claim area
A successful baggage handling system at airport is determined based on: whether the bags would move from point A to point B as fast as the travelers. If you have a system in place which is very slow, you can very well confirm with passengers that their bags will not connect and finally the system should not be very fast because at times a passenger will fail to show up at the departing gate or the passenger may have missed the connecting flight.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
There are two major components which can be considered as objectives of modern baggage handling systems and the control of host systems. They are:
Satisfaction of airlines and
Satisfaction of passengers
Latest Baggage handling systems are very advanced and an effective control system for baggage handling and baggage sortation is setup. Many designs and modules have been developed by many consultants and the airport has the option to choose which module they can use for their airports.
Analysis of baggage handling systems market with emphasis on high growth technologies and components.
Impact analysis of market dynamics that describe factors currently driving as well as restraining growth of the market, along with their impact in short term, medium term and long term.
Gain competitive intelligence from passenger growth analysis, devise mishandled baggages, inputs from the market size and forecast statistics.
Analyze the opportunities that are available for all the stakeholders through competitive landscape study in the baggage handling systems market.
Gain insights on core competencies and key growth strategies of the companies in baggage handling systems market.
This report segments the baggage handling systems market by:
1) North America,
2) South America,
3) Europe (including Russia),
4) Africa and
Conveyor manufacturers, Benders manufacturers and Scanning equipment providers
Software/hardware/service and solutions providers
Aviation regulating bodies
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Commercial Aviation Crew Management Systems Market - Global Forecasts & Analysis (2012-2017)
- Global Commercial Airport Full Body Scanners Market (2012 - 2017)
- Global Commercial Aviation In-Flight Entertainment & Communications Market, (2012 - 2017)
- Global Commercial Aircraft Health Monitoring Systems Market (2012 - 2017)
- Global Commercial Aviation Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market (2012 - 2017)
- Global Aircraft Refurbishing Market (Commercial, Cargo And Business Aircrafts) (2012 - 2017)
- Global Commercial Aviation Aircraft Seating Market (2012 - 2017)
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market (2012 - 2017)
- Global Airport Retailing 2013
- Global IR Imaging Market (2012 - 2017) - Forecast, Trend & Analysis - Segmentation by Spectrum Range [SWIR, MWIR, LWIR & FWIR cameras], Applications [Commercial, Military & Defense, Industrial, Medical Imaging, Automotive, Others] & Geograp