New Transportation research report from Markets and Markets is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/21/2012 -- In Flight Entertainment and Communications (IFEC) is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.67% during the forecasted period (2012-2017) IFEC market covers Video entertainment, Audio entertainment, Wi-Fi and Mobile telephony. The current market size is estimated to be US $ 2 billion. The audio entertainment and video entertainment provides passengers with a music library and a wide collection of movies and videos. The communication entertainment system comprises of Wi-Fi and mobile telephony which helps the passengers keep in constant touch with people on ground. In flight entertainment and communications system enhances passenger experience.
This research report analyzes the In Flight Entertainment and Communications (IFEC) Market for commercial aviation sector. It focuses on the IFE systems, connectivity and services offered for communication and also the content provided for the passengers. This study provides a detailed insight of the recent developments and emerging application along with the market forecast region wise from 2012 to 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
IFEC comprises of various segments out of which Audio Entertainment, Video Entertainment, Wi-Fi and In Flight Mobile Telephony are discussed in this report.
The market size is expected to be $3 billion in 2017 due to the increasing demand of IFEC systems and also the technological advancements.
Low cost carriers are adopting wireless technologies due to ease in integration.
Compatibility of traditional IFE systems has driven the Wi-Fi IFEC segment coupled by the advantage of fuel savings due to the absence of heavier systems and complex wiring.
The future market will see an increase in wireless IFE when compared to the traditional seat back IFE systems and the overhead IFE systems.
In Flight Entertainment and Communication Market
On the basis of Aircraft Type
Very Large Aircraft
On the basis of Geography
Rest of the World
IFEC Systems Manufacturers
Network Service Providers
Content Service Providers
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Commercial Aviation Aircraft Seating Market (2012 - 2017)
- Global Commercial Airport Full Body Scanners Market (2012 - 2017)
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market (2012 - 2017)
- Global Low (Zero) Emission Vehicle Market By Degree Of Hybridization & Type Of Traction Battery Used, Forecast, Market Trends & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Global IR Imaging Market (2012 - 2017) - Forecast, Trend & Analysis - Segmentation by Spectrum Range [SWIR, MWIR, LWIR & FWIR cameras], Applications [Commercial, Military & Defense, Industrial, Medical Imaging, Automotive, Others] & Geograp
- Network Camera and Video Analytics Market - Global Forecast, Trend & Analysis - Segmentation by Technology, Function, Resolution, Product & Service Type, System Architecture, Verticals, Application and Geography (2012 - 2017)
- Video Surveillance As A Service Market [By Service (Hosted, Managed, Hybrid) & Components (Camera, Storage, Server, Video Analytics), Application & Geography] - Global Forecast & Analysis (2012-2017)
- The US Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2017
- Cloud Backend-as-a-service (BaaS)/ Mobile BaaS (MBaaS) Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Head-up Display (HUD) Market - Global Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017)