Global Construction Aggregates Industry 2014 Size, Share, Growth and Forecast to 2018
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/04/2016 -- Synopsis
This report provides detailed market analysis, information, trends, issues and insights into the global construction aggregates market, including:
The regional and global construction aggregates market's growth prospects by category
Analysis of the Asia-Pacific, Middle Eastern, North American, Latin American and European markets separately, with country-level data
Critical insight into the impact on the market through comparative analysis of country-level data.
Company profiles of key companies operating in the construction aggregates market.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-global-construction-aggregates-market-key-trends-23121
The global construction aggregates market valued US$106.4 billion in 2013. Asia-Pacific was the largest regional market, accounting for 44.9% of the global market in 2013. It was followed by Europe and North America with respective shares of 26.3% and 20.3%. Developing Asia-Pacific economies such as China, India, Indonesia, the Philippines and Malaysia are expected to support the market's expansion due to demand for infrastructure, residential, commercial and industrial construction in these locations. The market shares in Europe, North America and Latin America are expected to reach 25.5%, 18.3% and 5.3% respectively in 2018, down from 2013, while Asia-Pacific's and the Middle East's shares are forecast to increase to 48.0% and 3.0% respectively.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction aggregates market globally. In includes:
Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction aggregates market in Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe, North America, Latin America.
Construction aggregates categories including construction sands, gravel and pebble, crushed stone, chippings, waste-based aggregates, pre-coated aggregates
Breakdowns of values at country level, featuring 44 countries
Analysis of key events and factors driving the construction aggregates market globally
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-global-construction-aggregates-market-key-trends-23121#RequestSample
- The Asia-Pacific construction aggregates market grew at a review-period CAGR of 16.46%, outperforming all other regional markets. China held the largest share of the Asia-Pacific market with a 70.1% share in 2013, followed by Japan, Indonesia, India and South Korea with 8.9%, 6.9%, 5.3% and 3.9% respectively.
- In the European construction aggregates market, France accounted for the largest market share with 17.9%, followed by Russia, Germany, the UK, Italy and Spain with 16.1%, 13.0%, 10.4%, 9.5% and 6.3% respectively. The majority of Europe's demand for construction aggregates will be driven by construction in Russia, which is expected to record investment in all construction markets as the country is hosting the 2018 Fifa World Cup.
- The US was the largest market with a 92.7% share in the North American construction aggregates market, while Canada accounted for the remainder. Demand for construction aggregates declined as a result of the housing crisis and recession, causing the market to record a review-period CAGR of 1.84%.
- In the Latin American construction aggregates market, Mexico accounted for the largest share with 44.3%, followed by Brazil, Argentina and Colombia with 38.1%, 15.4% and 2.1% respectively. Brazil is expected to be a key source of demand for construction aggregates in Latin America over the forecast period, as the country is hosting the 2016 Olympic Games.
- The Middle Eastern construction aggregates market was the smallest regional market in 2013, accounting for 2.9% of the global market. The UAE was the largest market in the region, accounting for a 41.6% share, followed by Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Bahrain with 41.1%, 14.8% and 2.5% respectively.
Reasons to buy
Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Timetric's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via review data and forecasts at category and country level
Understand the latest industry and market trends
Formulate and validate business strategies by using Timetric's critical and actionable insight
Assess business risks, including cost, and competitive pressures
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651