Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/15/2012 -- The construction chemicals are the chemical formulations added in particular quantity during construction in cement or concrete or other construction material to meet the functional, aesthetic, and design requirement of civil structures. These are widely used in the construction of residential, industrial, commercial, and infrastructure projects. The benefits derived from the use of these construction chemicals include improved durability; strength; chemical resistance; color; reduction in water and cement requirement; enhanced working properties construction materials, resistance to withstand adverse climatic and working conditions as per design specifications/requirements, protection from natural factors, fire/heat and providing pleasant appearance without compromising over quality of the structure. The report describes about three major construction chemicals: concrete admixtures, adhesives and sealants, and flame retardants. The report covers qualitative aspect of construction chemicals and detailed volume (kilo tons) and value ($million) forecasts (2010-2017) of these construction chemicals by types and geography.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The geographic segments include Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of World (ROW). The application segments include residential, commercial, industrial, and infrastructure. The market is derived by studying consumption trends across these aforesaid regions and application segments. The price trends of these chemicals have been analyzed from annual reports of major players. The concrete admixtures are expected to lead the construction chemicals market, followed by adhesives, flame retardants, and sealants. Based on the market share consumption, Asia-Pacific region is the leading construction chemicals market. Europe and North America are listed next to Asia-Pacific in the market share consumption of construction chemicals. Growth is particularly high in emerging countries such as China and India due to increasing population and development demands.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Flame Retardant Chemicals Market by Type, Application & Geography - Market Estimates up to 2017
- Global Epoxy Resin Market By Application & Geography - Forecasts up to 2017
- Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA) Market - Global Trends & Forecasts (2012 - 2017)
- Global Silicone Market by Type, Application & Geography - Forecasts up to 2017
- Global Biopesticides Market Trends & Forecasts (2012 - 2017)
- Global Polyols Market by Product Type, Applications & Geography - Forecasts up to 2017
- Global Engineering Plastics Market Analysis By Product Types, Applications & Geography - Trends & Forecasts (2012 - 2017)
- Global Concrete Admixtures Market - By Product Types & Geography - Market Estimates up to 2017
- Immunomodulators Market to 2017 - Immunosuppressant Antibodies to Replace Antimetabolites as the Highest Value Sector by 2017
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market to 2017 - Multiple Indication Approvals and the Potential for MAbs in Oncology and Autoimmune Diseases are Re-Shaping the Market