Global Construction Project Management Software Market is expanding at a healthy CAGR between 2018-2025. On the basis of component, the segment is expected to emerge as the leading one in the forecast period. Construction Project Management Software Industry report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/12/2018 -- In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Construction Project Management Software market for 2018-2023.
Construction project management involves the planning, coordination, and control over the various tasks involved in construction projects. This could include different types of construction projects, like agricultural, residential, commercial, institutional, industrial, heavy civil, and environmental.
Construction project management software is mainly used for four applications: General Contractors, Building Owners, Independent Construction Managers, Sub-Contractors. And General Contractors and Building Owners are the most application which takes up about 54.95% of the global total in 2016. Construction project management software can be classified into three types by platforms: installed-PC, installed-mobile and cloud (web, SaaS) based. The installed-PC is still the most type while installed-mobile and cloud (web, SaaS) based type is growing faster.
Aconex Ltd, Procore, Sage, Buildertrend, e-Builder, Oracle, Odoo S.A, Microsoft, GLODON and Jiansoft, etc. are the key suppliers in the global Construction project management software market. Top 10 took up about 52% of the global market in 2016. The top ten, which have leading technology and market position, are well-known suppliers around the world.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Construction Project Management Software will register a 7.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1620 million by 2023, from US$ 1030 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Construction Project Management Software market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2284720
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Installed-PC Software
- Installed-Mobile Software
Segmentation by application:
- General contractors
- Building owners
- Independent construction managers
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
Browse the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/2018-2023-global-construction-project-management-software-market-report-status-and-outlook
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Aconex Ltd
- Viewpoint, Inc
- Odoo S.A
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Construction Project Management Software market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Construction Project Management Software market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Construction Project Management Software players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Construction Project Management Software with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Construction Project Management Software submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Place a purchase order of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2284720
About Orbis Research
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.