Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2017 -- Craft beer is a type of beer brewed in a traditional manner and usually produced in smaller quantities than that of the conventional beer. The production of craft beer generally takes place in regional craft breweries and microbreweries dedicated intensively for craft beer production. The global craft beer market is primarily dominated by the Americas and Europe, with the US being the largest craft beer country-specific market both in terms of volume and revenue. Craft beers are characterized by various innovative and exotic flavors. They are available in different varieties like IPA, amber ale, lager, bock, wheat, fruit beer, seasonal, and pale ale.
The global craft beer market to grow at a CAGR of 11.04% during the period 2017-2021. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global craft beer market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers the sales of the key vendors and consumption of craft beer in various countries in hectoliters.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Click to get sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1293355
Technavio's report, Global Craft Beer Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Browse more details at: http://www.researchmoz.us/global-craft-beer-market-2017-2021-report.html
- D. G. Yuengling & Son (DGYS)
- Duvel Moortgat (DM)
- New Belgium Brewing Company (NBBC)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing (SNB)
- THE BOSTON BEER COMPANY (TBCC)
Other prominent vendors
- AF Brew
- Asahi Group Holdings (AGH)
- BELL'S BREWERY
- BUXTON BREWERY
- Celt Experience Brewery
- Chimay Brewery
- Deschutes Brewery (DB)
- Lagunitas Brewing Company (LBC)
- Omer Vander Ghinste Brewery
- STONE BREWING
- The Gambrinus Company (TGC)
- Thornbridge Brewery
- Van Pur
- Increasing number of microbreweries in the world
- For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2021 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG