New Financial Services research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- Global Credit Unions industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global credit unions market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- Credit unions are member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperatives that provide savings, credit and other financial services to their members.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The members of a credit union share a common bond, such as living in the same region. Credit unions do not raise funds from sources other than their members' savings. There are no outside shareholders, and each union is run by directors elected by its members.
Cooperative banks are similar to credit unions, but members need not to share a common bond, financial products may be offered to non-members, and a certain amount of capital may be raised from sources other than savings. As a result cooperative banks are not included in this report.
Values relate to total assets held by credit unions in the relevent country at year end, whilst volumes relate to total members (customers) of credit unions.
Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2013 annual average exchange rates.
- The global credit unions sector had total assets of $1,648.6bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% between 2009 and 2013.
- The number of members increased with a CAGR of 6.7% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 211,779.2 thousand members in 2013.
- The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 8.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $2,530.4bn by the end of 2018.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the credit unions market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalcredit unions market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key credit unions market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global credit unions market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Global credit unions market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Global credit unions market in 2018?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Credit Unions: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Banks: Global Industry Guide
- 2014 U.S. Credit Unions Industry - Industry & Market Report
- Credit Suisse Group AG (CSGN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 2020 Foresight Report: Best Practices in Managing the Credit Risk Cycle
- Credit Agricole S.A. (ACA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Financial Cards and Payments in Hong Kong, China
- Biomass Power in the US, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Wind Power in the US, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Solar PV in the US, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles