Market Research Store has uploaded latest Report on "Critical Care Market to 2019" in their database, At Market Research Store, we have market research reports from competent publishers.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/19/2015 -- Critical Care Market to 2019 - Growth from Factor Concentrates, New Indications and Increasing Demand for Albumin in Asia-Pacific". The report provides in-depth analysis of the drivers and barriers that affect the global critical care market. The report has been compiled using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research.
The report analyzes the markets for factor XIII concentrates, fibrinogen concentrates, albumins, antithrombins and prothrombin complex concentrates in the US, the top five countries of Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain), and Japan. The report does also provide an overview on Asia-Pacific countries, including China, India and Australia. The report provides an overview of major marketed products in critical care market along with treatment usage patterns, average annual cost of therapy and market forecast to 2019 for key geographical markets, as well as for leading therapeutic segments.
Request For Sample Report, Before Purchasing:
The report also provides information on the Research and Development (R&D) product pipeline and explores the competitive landscape, including the provision of profiles for major players in the critical care market. Finally, the report includes analysis of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) activity in the critical care market. Research's analysis indicates that the global critical care market is still an untapped market, with a small number of players accounting for a major proportion of the overall market. The market grew at a very slow growth rate between 2006 and 2012, possibly due to the lac of availability of many of the products in certain markets, especially in the US.
Research estimates that the overall critical care therapeutics market was worth $2.3 billion in 2012, having grown in size at a CAGR of 11% from $1.2 billion in 2006. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% to reach $3.2 billion in 2019. The double-digit market growth registered between 2006 and 2012 can be attributed primarily to the increased demand for and cost of albumin, as well as the approval and launch of new products. The growth of the overall critical care market during the forecast period is expected to be largely due to an increasing preference in the market for factor concentrates such as Riastap, Corifact, rFXIII (which has been launched in the EU and is expected to be launched in the US later this year), the expanded indication for Antithrombin (AT) III and factor concentrates, and rising demand for albumin from countries in the Asia-Pacific region. Stagnant innovations, a low prevalence rate and the consequent limited availability of patients are some of the factors impeding the growth of the critical care market.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
- Data and analysis regarding the critical care market in leading geographical locations – the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan and Asia-Pacific countries, including India, China and Australia.
- Annualized market data for the critical care market, including the individual markets for factor XIII concentrate, fibrinogen concentrate, antithrombin, prothrombin complex concentrate and albumin from 2006 to 2012, with forecasts provided up to 2019.
- Market data on the geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape, including market size, market share, cost of therapy, sales volume, and treatment usage patterns, such as disease population, diagnosis population and prescription population.
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a major impact upon the market.
- An overview of the competitive landscape of the global critical care market, including benchmarking for leading companies. Some of the key companies studied in this report are CSL, Octapharma, Baxter, Grifols, and LFB.
- Key M&A activities that took place in 2010 and 2011 in the critical care market.
Reasons to Buy
Align company product portfolios to markets with high growth potential.
Build effective strategies to launch pipeline products, by identifying potential geographical markets.
Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might fill portfolio gaps.
Develop key strategic initiatives by studying the key strategies of top competitors.
Devise a more tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers and market potential of each indication.
Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the geographic markets poised for strong growth.
Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms capable of producing first-in-class molecules which are safer and more efficacious
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air.