Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/20/2012 -- ReportReserve announces the inclusion of its new report in Defense Industry.
The global spending on cyber warfare systems is expected to remain robust over the forecast period due primarily to the increased importance of such systems in modern warfare. The rise in new technologies such as social networks, mobile devices and cloud computing, combined with the economic downturn is driving the pace of innovation in the field of cyber warfare. Consumer driven IT has resulted in organizations losing control over their ability to manage their data by defining a perimeter. Weak economic conditions have meant that companies are striving to find ways and means to remain competitive. This is where innovation is seen to be sustaining the cyber warfare industry with sub-sectors such as identity and access management, data security and network security expected to record significant growth over the forecast period.
North America is expected to account for the largest share of the total global cyber warfare market, representing a 46% share over the forecast period. Regional demand is primarily driven by the growing threat from Chinese, Russian and Iranian cyber attacks on US military and civilian networks (reference see graph below).
Source: ICD Research analysis
© ICD Research
With budget cuts being implemented, many countries are looking to channel their resources towards certain areas of military spending. For example the US is looking to phase out tanks and other major weapons programs and divert its spending towards IT and cyber security programs.
The increase in the severity of cyber attacks and the growing size, interconnectivity, and the complexity of critical IT infrastructure is driving the demand of cyber security globally.
The range of technologies available with respect to cyber attack and cyber defense systems is evolving rapidly and this is driving the demand for cyber security systems globally. Securing cloud computing environments are expected to be a key focus in the cyber security domain over the forecast period and will continue to drive the demand for such systems.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into the global Cyber Warfare market with current and forecast market values
- Provides a thorough analysis of the recent developments in the global Cyber Warfare market including technological trends, industry consolidation trends, and key challenges
- Key drivers and attractiveness parameters of the global Cyber Warfare market
- Detailed analysis of the defense spending pattern including forecasts of military spending till 2021 by region
- Study various defense modernization initiatives around the world
- Understand the various factors impacting the growth of the global Cyber Warfare market
- Gain comprehensive sub-sector market analysis including market values and forecasts of the leading defense spending nations of the world
- Detailed profiles of 20 leading global Cyber Warfare and related systems manufacturing companies across the world including products and services, key alliances, contracts, and recent developments pertaining to the global Cyber Warfare market
For further information please contact email@example.com