DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Global Dermatology Market to 2022 - Innovative Pipeline and Increasing Uptake of Biologics to Diversify Treatment Options and Drive Strong Growth” research report to their website DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, Karnataka -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/03/2016 -- Dermatological conditions are one of the most common types of disorders worldwide, and approximately one-third of the US population suffers from at least one active skin condition.For the past decades, the majority of the dermatology market has remained saturated with established products. However, the clinical and commercial success of biologics in the treatment of psoriasis, as well as advancements in the understanding of the disease pathways of many dermatological conditions, have led to a renewed interest from pharmaceutical companies in the dermatology market, and subsequently the emergence of an innovative pipeline.
This report covers all dermatological disorders, but there is a particular focus on three key diseases: atopic dermatitis, acne vulgaris and psoriasis, as these conditions have the highest prevalence and the largest pipeline. The global dermatology market was valued at $20.0 billion in 2015, and is projected to grow at a considerable Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.73%, reaching $33.7 billion in 2022. Key drivers of this growth will be the uptake of recently approved premium biologics, as well as promising late-stage products that are expected to be highly valuable.
The dermatology market landscape is expected to change substantially with the advent of promising novel pipeline products.
Overall, there are 801 dermatology products in the pipeline, with biologics representing 37% of the pipeline, despite the fact that this molecule type represents only a small fraction of the marketed products landscape.
- Which molecular targets are most prominent within the pipeline?
- How do the key indications differ in terms of molecule type?
- How does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market?
- What mechanisms of action are most common for pipeline drugs?
Global revenues for the dermatology market are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.73%, from $20 billion in 2015 to $33.7 billion in 2022.
- Which products will contribute to market growth most significantly, and which will achieve blockbuster status?
- Will the current market leaders retain their dominance over the forecast period, and how is their revenue share of the dermatology market set to change?
- What CAGR will these companies register in the forecast period?
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to -
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis.
- Visualize the composition of the dermatology market across each indication, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Analyze the dermatology pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target, with a granular breakdown across key indications.
- Understand the growth in patient epidemiology and market revenues for the dermatology market globally, and across the key players and product types.
- Stratify the market in terms of the split between generic and premium products, and assess the role of these product types in the treatment of the various dermatological conditions.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the dermatology deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals.
Spanning over 144 pages "Global Dermatology Market to 2022 - Innovative Pipeline and Increasing Uptake of Biologics to Diversify Treatment Options and Drive Strong Growth" report covers Introduction, Key Marketed Products, Pipeline Landscape Assessment, Multi-Scenario Market Forecast to 2022, Company Analysis and Positioning, Strategic Consolidations, Appendix.
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/gbi-research/global-dermatology-market-2022-innovative-pipeline-and-increasing-uptake-biologics
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.