Global Market Research Report on Diabetes Care Market 2016 is a professional and in-depth complete study on the current state of the Diabetes Care worldwide.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2016 -- Diabetes care market comprises of technologies, devices and therapeutics markets in relation to diabetes. As estimated by The World Diabetes Foundation, there would be 438 million people suffering from diabetes by 2030. Approximately 11.6% of the global healthcare expenditure is shared by diabetes care. In 2010, global expenditure on diabetes was $376 billion. Global diabetes management product market was valued $41 billion in 2012. Sedentary lifestyle and obesity are primary factors driving the diabetes care market. There has been a considerable rise in the number of diabetes cases globally over the last few years. Improper diet and sedentary lifestyle are the main risk-elevating factors. Currently, about 528.7 million people are suffering from obesity, which is a primary reason for development of diabetes in people.
Reimbursement issues would be the primary factor restraining market growth during the analysis period. In April 2013, CMS slashed the reimbursements provided for diabetes testing supplies. Further, third party reimbursements are restricted to the type of coverage they provide concerning devices, diagnosis and treatment of diabetes.
Key Players profiled in the report include Glaxosmithkline, Abbott Laboratories, Johnson & Johnson, Bayer AG, Novartis International AG, Roche, Sanofi, Takeda and Merck & Co. Ltd.
Get Free Sample Report Of Diabetes care Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-top-10-diabetes-care-technologies-devices-and-68265#RequestSample
- Market analysis based on current market scenario and expected future trends to enable stakeholders take strategic decisions
- Analysis of the factors impacting the market to understand business opportunities
- Analysis of the market based on devices and geography as well as forecast from 2013 to 2020
- Identification of key investment pockets for various applications, services and geographies
- Identification of the key players and their strategic moves
- Implications of the regulations and reimbursement scenario in diabetes care
- Evaluation of market trends to provide deep-dive intelligence into every market segment
- Competitive analysis to effectively plan and execute business plan
- Micro level analysis based on application, service and geography
GLOBAL MARKET, BY DEVICES
- Insulin Delivery
- Inhaled Insulin
- Insulin Pumps
- Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Blood Sampling Devices
- Blood Glucose Meters
- Other Glucose Testing Devices
- Hemoglobin A1c
- Hemoglobin A1c Meters
- Hemoglobin A1c Kits
Do Inquiry To Buy Report Of Diabetes care Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-top-10-diabetes-care-technologies-devices-and-68265#InquiryForBuying
GLOBAL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Diabetes instrument manufacturers
- Diabetes therapy providers
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Pathological Laboratories
About Market research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suite #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: 386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 855-465-4651