Market Research Store : Published latest report on "Global Digital Scent Technology Market Outlook (2014-2022)" into their database.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/07/2015 -- The Global Digital Scent Technology market is estimated to be $0.13 billion in 2014 with CAGR of 32.02% and is poised to reach $1.2 billion by 2022. The Digital Scent Technology uses hardware devices such as e-nose and scent synthesizer to sense and generate different types of smells. The factors influencing the market growth are E-Nose Based quality assessment techniques and E-Nose Application. Whereas, high cost is restricting the growth of market. The challenges faced by the market are chemicals used for smell generation may affect human health.
Request For Sample Report Here:
Global Digital Scent Technology market is segmented by Hardware devices, by Product, by End-user and by Geography. Based on Hardware devices, market is segmented into E-Nose and Scent Synthesizer. Based on Product, market is classified into Mobiles, Medical Diagnostic Product, Smelling Screen and Explosives Detector. Based on End-user, market is segregated into Healthcare, Education, Military & defence, Food & beverage and marketing. Digital Scent Technology market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America and Europe has the largest market for Digital Scent Technology. Europe and Asia Pacific are the fastest growing regions.
The Key players in the market include, The eNose Company, Smiths Detection Inc., Alpha MOS SA, Scentcom Ltd., Electronics Sensor Technology, ams AG, AIRSENSE Analytics GmbH, Scent Sciences Corporation, ScentSational Technologies LLC.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements