Market Research Store: Global Digital Signature market accounted for $15.72 billion in 2014 with CAGR of 6.17% and is expected to reach $25.37 billion by 2022.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/17/2015 -- The Global Digital Signature market accounted for $15.72 billion in 2014 with CAGR of 6.17% and is expected to reach $25.37 billion by 2022. Digital Signature market is expected to drive the market over next decade due to expected growth in demand for the digital signage in advertisement market. Growth of Commercial Display and OLED Displays are the some of influencing factors for growth of the market. However Lack of awareness is hampering the growth of Digital Signature market. The growth of the market lies in Emerging Technologies, Demand for Signature in government, retail and hospitality.
Request For Sample Report Here:
Global Digital Signature market is segmented by Technology, by Type, by Applicationand by Geography. Based on Technology, market is segmented into LCD, LED and Front Projection. Based on Type, market is segregated into Hardware, Software and services. Based on Applications, Digital Signature market is classified into Industrial, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, Institutional and Transportation. Digital Signature market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America has the largest market for Digital Signature market and expected to continue till 2022 with the major market share.
The Key players in the market include Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sony Corporation, Sharp Corporation, LG Display Co., Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Adflow Networks, AU Optronics Corp., Planar Systems, Inc. and NEC Display Solutions.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air.