Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/28/2017 -- Market Research Future published a research report on "Disaster Recovery as a Service Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2023" – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Market Synopsis of Disaster Recovery as a Service Market:
Disaster recovery as a service is basically replication and hosting of physical or virtual servers by a third party to provide failover in the event of a manmade or a natural catastrophe. It is cost effective and provides faster data recovery along with great flexibility.
Major forces driving the growth of disaster recovery as a service market are the increasing adoption of cloud based solutions and speedy data recovery. It provides, reliable, scalable and secure solutions and ensures the continuity of business even in case of disaster.
The disaster recovery as a service market has been segmented on the basis of service type, service provider, deployment and vertical. The service type is further bifurcated into real time replication, backup, data security and professional services. Out of which, the professional services segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing business needs like training and consultation, support and maintenance and system integration. While the backup service is expected to hold the largest market share in the service type segment. Backup service segment plays a significant role by proving reliable and scalable solutions for disaster recovery.
The global disaster recovery as a service market is expected to grow at approx. USD 21 Billion by 2023, at 44% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3230
- Amazon Web Services (U.S.),
- IBM Corporation (U.S.),
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S.),
- Sungard Availability Services (U.S.),
- VMware Inc. (U.S.),
- Cable & Wireless Communications (U.K.),
- Cisco Systems (U.S.),
- HP Enterprises Company (U.S.),
- Treo Information Technology (Turkey)
- NTT Communications (Japan) among others
Study Objectives of Disaster Recovery as a Service Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the disaster recovery as a service market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segmentation on the basis of service type, service provider, deployment and vertical.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for disaster recovery as a service
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the disaster recovery as a service
Disaster recovery as a service market can be segmented on the basis of following:
By Service Type
- Real Time Replication
- Data Security
- Professional Services
- Training & Consulting
- Support & Maintenance
- System Integration
By Service Provider
- Cloud Service Provider
- Managed Service Provider
- Telecom & Communication Service Provider
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- IT & Telecommunication
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/disaster-recovery-service-market-3230
The regional analysis of disaster recovery as a service market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the market, whereas Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. The major growth in disaster recovery as a service market in North America attributes to the technical advancements and increasing investments in cloud based solutions in that region.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Disaster Recovery as a Service Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2023 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312