Hyderabad, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/10/2018 -- In the Report "DSRC Technology Market: By technical specification (Technology, Electromagnetic Spectrum, Standards); By Transceiver (OBU, RSU); By Vehicle Types (Passenger, Commercial); By Frequency (5.8 GHz, 5.9GHz); By Application (Mobility, Safety, Toll) & By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)" published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by the improving traditional surgical process that has reduced the complication rates in surgeries and shortened surgical time period.
Asia-Pacific dominates with major share and growth in the DSRC Technology Market
Asia-Pacific is the leading market for DSCR Technology market for the forecast period of 2018-2023. The Asia-Pacific market is expected to register a value of $70150.80 thousand in 2023. China is the dominant region for DSRC Technology market, followed by Europe the second leading region to gain $20929.30 thousand in 2017, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.82% to reach a value of $36705.80 thousands by 2023. American market is witnessed to grow at a faster CAGR of 11.92% to reach a value $12212.80 thousands by 2023. Freight transportation system is one of the sector backing North American economy. DSRC Technology are to be combined in commercial vehicles for traffic management, vehicle movement monitoring and others.
Selected Extracts Analysis done in the full Report:
DSRC Market shipment market is segmented into Transceivers, which is further sub-segmented into Onboard Unit and Roadside Unit. The Onboard Unit segment accounted for total sales of $76.4 million in 2017, which is projected grow at a CAGR of 5.8% to register a value of $106.9 million by 2023. The market for DSRC Roadside Unit was estimated to be around $24.2 million in 2017. This is projected to decline with a negative CAGR of 5% in the forecast period 2018-2023. In the future, the RSUs market will become successful for a specific year 2021, which it will reach a value up to $21.7 million. In vehicle segment, passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles are two type of vehicles segment, among which passenger holds the maximum share in transportation vertical. The passenger vehicle market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% to register a value of $90.3 million by 2023. The commercial vehicles segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.0% to reach register a value of $16.7 million by 2023.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
DSRC plays a significant role in enhancing safety of vehicles by providing communication on both V2V and V2I networks. Thus, several applications are being developed as vehicle monitoring activities are increasing the market for dedicated short range communication market.
Road transportation is undergoing a diverse technological evolution to increase the safety standards of drivers, vehicles and pedestrian. With the advancement of various vehicular communications, technologies are incorporated that will help the market to grow.
Growing promising governmental regulations and increasing safety concern among common people will drive the market for the adoption of DSRC Technology and setting to exhibit significant growth.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the DSRC Technology Market
The major companies related to DSRC technology comprise of Kapsch Group, Norbit, Arada Systems, Savari, Codha Wireless among others. Kapsch Traffic AG is known to serve in the regions of Europe and America with applications such as High speed open road tolling, lane based ETC and HOT lanes, ITS safety and security services, etc. Cohda Wireless is known for designing of products and has its reach in the regions of Asia-Pacific and America, for its V2X communication application. Savari is established for serving in hardware and software solutions in application area of Safety and Tooling. In several years, DSRC Transceivers & Chipset suppliers had collaborated in the market to retain the opportunities emerging with on-going development of V2V market ecosystem.
DSRC Technology Market report is segmented as below
A. Dedicated Short Range Communication Technology Market – By Offering
1. Automotive OEM's
I. Internal Combustion Engine Based Vehicle
II. Passenger Vehicle
i. Small Car
iii. Sports Utility Vehicles
2. Commercial Vehicle
I. Small Truck
II. Medium Truck
III. Heavy Truck
3. Battery Operated Vehicle
I. Passenger Vehicle
II. Small Car
IV. Sports Utility Vehicles
VII. Commercial Vehicle
I. Retail Establishments
II. Gas Stations
III. Mass Transits
V. Parking Lots
B. Dedicated Short Range Communication Technology Market - By Transceiver
1. On Board Unit
2. Roadside Unit
C. Dedicated Short Range Communication Technology Market - By Technical Specifications
I. Active DSRC
II. Passive DSRC
2. By Electromagnetic Spectrum
3. By Standards
VI. ITS America
D. Dedicated Short Range Communication Technology Market – By Frequency Band
1. 5.8 GHz
2. 5.9 GHz
E. Dedicated Short Range Communication Technology Market – By Application
1. Transit signal priority
2. Transit vehicle refueling management
3. Personalized taxi dispatch services
4. Integrated transportation financial transactions
5. Enhanced truck roadside inspection
6. Real time freight logistics
7. Pedestrian safety at intersections
8. Routing and scene management for emergency services
9. Advanced highway-rail and highway-transit grade crossings
F. DSRC Technology Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
G. DSRC Technology Entropy Market
H. Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
1. Q-Free ASA
2. Qualcomm Inc./Nxp Semiconductors
3. Oki Electric Industry Co. Ltd.
4. Continental AS
5. Autotalks Ltd
6. Company 6
7. Company 7
8. Company 8
A. Consumer Telematics System Market
B. Connected Cars Market
What can you expect from the report?
The DSRC Technology Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in DSRC Technology Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. America DSRC Technology Market (2018-2023)
2. Europe DSRC Technology Market (2018-2023)
3. Asia-Pacific DSRC Technology Market (2018-2023)
4. Offering DSRC Technology Market (2018-2023)
5. Transreceiver DSRC Technology Market (2018-2023)
6. Technical Specification DSRC Technology Market (2018-2023)
7. Frequency Band DSRC Technology Market (2018-2023)
8. Application DSRC Technology Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.