Market Research Store: Published latest report on "Global E-Learning Market Outlook (2015-2022)" into their database.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2016 -- Global E-Learning Market Outlook (2014-2022)
The Global E-Learning market is estimated to be $ 165.36 billion in 2014 and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 5.08% to reach $243.8 billion by 2022. The key factors that are favoring the market growth are flexibility in learning, low cost, easy accessibility, increased effectiveness by animated learning, escalation in number of internet users and growing access of broadband pooled with mobile phones with online capabilities. However, factors like change management, technology obsolescence and vendor- developer partnership are major restraints that are hindering the growth of this market. While the United States leads the sales, Asia is the second largest market in eLearning products.
Request For Sample Report Here:
The Global E-Learning Market is segmented on the basis of Product, Vendors, Technology and Geography. On the basis of Product, the market is segregated into Academic e-Learning and Corporate e-Learning. On the basis of Vendor, the market is categorized into Content Providers and Service Providers. The market is segmented on the basis of technology into Learning Management system (LMS), Rapid e-learning, Mobile e-learning, Virtual classroom, Podcasts, Application simulation tool, Learning Content Management System, Knowledge management system and others. Global E-Learning Market by geography is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The key players in the Global E-Learning Market are Adobe systems Inc., Apollo Education Group Inc., Cisco Systems, Citrix, HealthStream Inc., McGrawHill, Microsoft, Saba, Skill Soft and Blackboard Inc.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store, we have market research reports from competent publishers. Our Research Specialists have thorough knowledge about offerings from different publishers and different reports on respective industries. They will help you refine search parameters and get desired results at your doorstep. Here you can review the complete range of available reports, review the scope of study and methodology of reports. Apart from the published market research reports, we also provide customized study on any topic to meet the varied requirements of our clients.