Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/25/2017 -- Electrochromic glass is a kind of a smart glass, which changes its transparency, when a voltage is passed through it. The glass changes its transparency to opaque or translucent depending on the voltage applied to the electrochromic glass. This electrochromic glass is used in non-residential buildings such as offices, hospitals, and hotels all over the world. This glass is very efficient in energy conservation, and does not allow excess heat to enter the room, thus keeping the room cooler during the summer and cutting the cost of air conditioning. This is done by reflecting back the light falling in the glass and keeping the room cooler. Other.Increase in the use of electrochromic glass and features, such as privacy at the click of a switch and improved security boost the market. Furthermore, the electrochromic glass has found its way to automotive sector, where it is used in car windows and windscreens. However, high cost of electrochromic glass and lack of innovation majorly restrain the growth of the market. Development of technology makes way for different market growth opportunities.
Click here for detail report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/electrochromic-glass-market
The market is segmented on the basis of material, device, application, and geography. On the basis of material, the market is segmented into polymers, nanocrystals, and viologens. By device, the market is divided into windows, mirror, and display. By application, it is bifurcated into residential and non-residential. Further the non-residential segment is divided into commercial & office, institutional, industrial, hospitality, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.Some of the major players analyzed in this report are SAGE Electrochromics, Inc., ChromoGenics AB, RavenBrick LLC, Asahi Glass Company, Gentex Corporation, EControl-Glas (Germany), Gentex Corporation, Guardian Industries, PPG Industries, and View, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the electrochromic glass market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Request for Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/electrochromic-glass-market#linksample
Electrochromic Glass Market Key segments:
- Commercial & Office
- North America
Other Top Companies:
- AGC Glass Europe
- Magna Glass & Window, Inc.
- Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Research Frontiers Inc.
- Corning Incorporated
- Kinestral Technologies Inc.
- Polytronix, Inc
- Smartglass International
- Pleotint, LLC
If you have Any query, Connect to our Analyst: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/1023