NOVONOUS has announced a new market research report on “Global Elevators & Escalators Market 2016 - 2020" which provides detailed information on opportunities in Indian market.
Bangalore, Karnataka -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2016 -- The Global Elevators & Escalators market is highly consolidated with more than two third of its revenue coming from the top 5 players in the industry. But there are many local players who cater to the needs of their locality and compete with the other international players. Also, there are many small players in this industry who caters to the maintenance and modernization segments of this market. This report covers a detailed analysis of 10 companies which are spread across different geographies around the globe.
The objective of this report is to analyze the current scenario of the global elevators and escalators market and to project the market growth over the next 5 financial years.
The global elevators and escalators market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% by the year 2020. The global urbanization; aging population; increasing safety needs; increasing demand for environment-friendly products; are some of the key factors which will drive the growth of this industry.
This report provides product-wise, application-wise and region-wise insights on elevators and escalators around the world, growth drivers and inhibitors, key trends, profiles of key players, major challenges for new players, current and future trends and recommendations for policy makers, service providers & investors.
To know more about this newly launched market research report visit "Global Elevators & Escalators Market 2016 - 2020"
The global elevator and escalator market have been divided into 3 segments in terms of revenue which are: New Installation, Maintenance, and Modernization.
New installation market is declining due to global slowdown and expected to register marginal 2% growth rate till 2020. Maintenance market is expected to grow by CAGR 6% and Modernization market will be growing at CAGR 10% by the end of 2020.
Elevators are majorly segmented in Gearless, Geared and Machine Room Less (MRL). NOVONOUS finds that Gearless will be growing at 5%, MRL will be growing at 6% and Geared will register -2% CAGR by end of 2020.
On the other hand Escalators are divided in Moving Walkways and Moving Stairways segment which is growing by CAGR 6% and 7% respectively till 2020.
Geography wise Americas (North and South America) Elevators and Escalators Market predicted to grow at a CAGR of 4% over the next 5 years. Modernization market in North America is expected to register higher growth.
China and Rest of Asia Pacific Elevators and Escalators Market will be growing at 3% and 10% respectively. The report also reveals that modernization and maintenance market is also expected to grow in the regions of Australia and Southeast Asian market
As per NOVONOUS estimates, Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) Elevators and Escalators Market grow slowly at a CAGR of 2% over the next 5 years. The residential segment grew but the office and infrastructure segment had shown reduced demand.
Spanning over 156 pages and 125 exhibits, "Global Elevators and Escalators Market 2016-2020" report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Elevators and Escalators Market from 2016 till 2020.
The report has detailed company profiles including their position in Elevators and Escalators market value chain, financial performance analysis, product and service wise business strategy, SWOT analysis and key customer details for 10 key players in Global Elevators and Escalators Market namely; Fujitec Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Hyundai Elevator Co. Ltd., Kleemann Group, Kone Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Otis Elevator Company, Schindler Group, SJEC Corporation and ThyssenKrupp Elevator AG.
Scope of Global Elevators and Escalators Market 2015 – 2020 Report:
- This report provides detailed information about Global Elevators and Escalators market including future market forecasts.
- This report identifies the need for focusing on Global Elevators and Escalators.
- This report provides detailed information on growth forecasts for Global Elevators and Escalators up to 2020.
- This report provides detailed information on segment wise for elevators (Geared, Gearless and MRL) and for Escalators segmented in Moving walkways and Moving Stairways, growth forecasts till 2020.
- This report provides detailed application wise segmentation for Global Elevators and Escalators in terms of Residential, Industrial and Commercial.
- This report provides detailed information on geography wise (Americas, APAC and Middle East and Europe) growth forecasts for Global Elevators and Escalators market up to 2020.
- The report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for Global Elevators and Escalators market.
- The report identifies various credit, policy and technical risks associated with Global Elevators and Escalators
- This report has detailed profiles 10 key players in Global Elevators and Escalators covering their business strategy, financial performance, future forecasts and SWOT analysis.
- This report has competitive landscape of Global Elevators & Escalators Market.
- This report identifies key industry bodies and associations and their role in Global Elevators and Escalators market.
- This report provides PESTLE (political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental) analysis for Global Elevators and Escalators market.
- This report provides Porter's Five Forces analysis for Global Elevators and Escalators market.
- This report provides SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats) analysis for Global Elevators and Escalators market.
- This report identifies the key challenges faced by new players in Global Elevators and Escalators market.
- This report provides future trends and opportunities for Global Elevators and Escalators market.
- This report also provides strategic recommendations for policy makers, end users, service providers and investors.
For more information and purchase this report please visit:
If you are looking to access most of NOVONOUS reports at an economical subscription based rate then please visit: http://www.novonous.com/subscription
NOVONOUS helps organizations differentiate themselves, break entry barriers, track investments, develop strategies and see through corporate fog by providing business intelligence that works for their business. For more information about NOVONOUS visit: http://www.novonous.com