Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/28/2012 -- The Global Encryption Software market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the changing regulatory compliance. The Global Encryption Software market has also been witnessing enhanced features of encryption software such as file level encryption. However, increases in administrative overheads could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The Global Encryption Software Market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Encryption Software market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include McAfee, Inc., Symantec Corp, Sophos Ltd, and Cisco Systems, Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
To view the detailed table of contents for this report kindly visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/59662/global-encryption-software-market-2010-2014.html