Global Market Research Report on Facial Recognition Market 2016 is a professional and in-depth complete study on the current state of the Facial Recognition worldwide.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/22/2016 -- A form of biometric software application that aids in identifying the digital image of a particular individual by analysing patterns is termed as face recognition or facial recognition. Emergence of facial recognition has helped enterprises put their worries about fraud to rest. Besides helping enterprises track staff attendance, visitors movements throughout the premise can also be tracked with face recognition technology. Furthermore, with facial recognition organizations no longer have to station someone to monitor their system 24/7.
There are several drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of facial recognition market worldwide. Growing crime rate across the globe has persuaded government bodies to constantly look for cutting -edge surveillance equipment that can easily address the rising concerns over security. Facial recognition has emerged as one such technologies that addresses major security concerns. However, interoperability issues with respect to different platforms and devices has hindered the expansion of the market in certain regions. On the other hand, the increasing deployment of these system in the government sector is likely to create greater opportunities in the years to come.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-facial-recognition-market-opportunities-and-forecast-2014.html#request-sample
The facial recognition market is segmented in terms of software, hardware, solution, end-customer, industry and geography. Based on solution, the market covers emotional facial recognition, 2D face recognition, 3D face recognition and others. The hardware segment discussed in the report consists of cameras, integrated devices and others. Moreover, the software segment includes analytics, middleware, databases and others. Major end-customers of the market includes large enterprises, small & medium enterprises, and individual/home users. In addition, the industries served by the market consist of BFSI, oil and gas, manufacturing, retail, among others. The market is analysed on the basis of four regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. List of companies discussed in the report includes NEC Corporation, FaceFirst, Inc., Cross Match Technologies, Inc., ZK Software, Inc., Animetrics, Inc. and Aurora Computer Services Ltd. among others.
FACIAL RECOGNITION MARKET KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- Comprehensive analysis of the current and future trends in the world facial recognition market have been provided in this report
- The report provides a competitive scenario of the world facial recognition market with current and future growth trends, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities and challenges
- The report includes a comprehensive analysis of market segments to provide insights on the market dynamics
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers as well as provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of stakeholders involved at various stages of the value chain
- SWOT analysis of the key market players highlights their strengths and weaknesses along with potential opportunities present in the market
Free Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-facial-recognition-market-opportunities-and-forecast-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
FACIAL RECOGNITION MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
- Market Software
Market By Hardware
- Integrated Devices
Market By Solution
- Emotion Facial Recognition
- 2D Face Recognition
- 3D Face Recognition
- Market End-Customer
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Individual / Home Users
Market By Industry
- Information Technology and Media
- Oil and Gas
Market By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
- Cross Match Technologies, Inc.
- NEC Corporation
- Animetrics, Inc.
- FaceFirst, Inc.
- Aurora Computer Services Ltd.
- ZK Software, Inc.
- Imagus Technology
- Cognitec Systems
- DAON, Inc.
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client's specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suite #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 855-465-4651