Los Angeles, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/02/2019 -- Fiber optic cable is a cable containing one or more optical fibers that are used to carry light. The optical fiber elements are typically individually coated with plastic layers and contained in a protective tube suitable for the environment where the cable will be deployed.
In the last Five years, along with the quick development with mobile upgrade programs and FTTX programs, global Fiber Optic Cables market is growing quite fast, with a CAGR at 11.45% from 2013 to 2018 in terms of volume from 328 million Fiber-Km to 564 million Fiber-Km.
Get PDF Document of the Fiber Optic Cables Market report @ https://www.qyresearch.com/sample-form/form/949478/global-fiber-optic-cables-fiber-optic-cable-market
Asia-Pacific is the largest consumption area of Fiber Optic Cables industry, over 70% of Fiber Optic Cables are consumed in this region. Factors in near-term demand include continuation of the FTTH construction effort and 5G deployment. Although the FTTH projects of China Telecom and China Unicom already have passed a large percentage of the homes in China's major cities, the government's requirement to improve broadband coverage in rural areas, as well as the 5G network construction in the next few years, may be a factor keeping demand for optical cable at high levels after 2017.
Besides Asia-Pacific, North America is the second largest consumption market, followed by Europe.
Compared to the concentrated optical fiber perform industry, the concentration of Fiber Optic Cables industry is low. Leading manufacturers are Prysmian, HTGD, Furukawa, Corning, YOFC, etc. Concentration rate of top 6 is 39.48% % in 2018, compare to 37.94% in 2013.
In general, bulk purchase is the majority market status. Though the giants have occupied considerable market share, there are still a large quantity of manufacturers of Fiber Optic Cables with small capacity around the world.
Although sales of Fiber Optic Cables brought a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support do not to enter into the Fiber Optic Cables field.
The global Fiber Optic Cables (Fiber-optic Cable) market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018 is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025.
Click to view Tables, Charts, Figures, TOC, and Companies Mentioned in the global Fiber Optic Cables market Report @ https://www.qyresearch.com/index/detail/949478/global-fiber-optic-cables-fiber-optic-cable-market
Major Key Manufacturers of Fiber Optic Cables Market are:
- Prysmian, HTGD, Furukawa, Corning, YOFC, Futong, Fujikura, Sumitomo, Tongding, CommScope, Sterlite, FiberHome, Jiangsu Etern, ZTT, General Cable, Belden, Fasten, Nexans, Kaile, LS
Fiber Optic Cables market includes market size, segmentation data and geographical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and microeconomic information.
Major Classification as follows:
- Single-Mode, Multi-Mode
Major Application as follows:
- Long-Distance Communication, FTTx, Local Mobile Metro Network, Other Local Access Network, CATV, Multimode Fiber Applications, Others
In terms of geography, this report is segmented into various regions, revenue (US$ Mn/Bn), sales (K Units), revenue share and growth rate of global Fiber Optic Cables market for these geographies from 2019 to 2025 (Forecast period)
Regions Covered in the Global Fiber Optic Cables Market:
North America (the United States, Canada and Mexico), South America (Brazil etc.), Europe (Germany, France, Russia UK, Italy, Turkey, etc.), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Australia), The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt)
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
Detailed Overview of Global Fiber Optic Cables market helps deliver clients and businesses making strategies.
- It covers Fiber Optic Cables industry outlines, upstream and downstream Fiber Optic Cables market segments, cost analysis, and market utilizing power, market overview, product scope, product definition of Fiber Optic Cables market driving forces.
- To provide detailed analysis, Market size and drivers from 2019 to 2025 including various segments and sub-segments of the Global Fiber Optic Cables Market
- Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- The analysis of the competitive landscape of the global Fiber Optic Cables market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
- To provide Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers, Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders and Market Effect Factors Analysis of Fiber Optic Cables market
- The Fiber Optic Cables market report covers Volume, Revenue and Price Forecast 2019 to 2025
Get Customized Report in your Inbox within 24 hours @ https://www.qyresearch.com/request-discount/form/949478/global-fiber-optic-cables-fiber-optic-cable-market
Following are the years considered to forecast market size of the global Fiber Optic Cables market:
Base Years- 2018
History year- 2014-2018
Projected Year- 2019-2025
In conclusion, the report makes some important proposals for a new project of Fiber Optic Cables Industry before evaluating its feasibility. Overall, the report provides an in-depth insight of 2018-2025 global Fiber Optic Cables Market covering all important parameters.
QYResearch established in 2007, focus on custom research, management consulting, IPO consulting, industry chain research, data base and seminar services. The company owned a large basic data base (such as National Bureau of statistics database, Customs import and export database, Industry Association Database etc.), expert's resources (included energy automotive chemical medical ICT consumer goods etc.
QY Research, INC.
17890 Castleton, Suite 218,
Los Angeles, CA 91748
USA: +1 6262 952 442
India: +91 9766 478 224