Global Market Research Report on Fleet Management Market 2016 is a professional and in-depth complete study on the current state of the Fleet Management worldwide.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/18/2016 -- Fleet management is a function, which enables enterprises track and maintain their vehicles in a cost effective, quick and accessible way. It helps businesses who depend greatly on transportation to lower or completely remove risks associated with reducing staff cost, enhancing efficiency and more. Vehicle management can include many functions such as vehicle tracking and diagnostics, financing, and driver management among others. The various benefits offered by Fleet management include reduced fuel and overall running costs, enhanced safety, and optimized fleet operations, with real time fleet tracking and monitoring.
Numerous market drivers, restraints and opportunities have been responsible for shaping the future of the market. Advent and integration of IoT and ICT into industries such as automobiles, logistics, and transportation are favoring the market growth. Additionally, factors including proper compliance to government regulations by reducing CO2 emission & continuous tracking of driver behavior, vehicle tracking, real- time visibility, driver management and many more, have kept the market prospects high. However, restraints like less transparency and lesser integrity of information often hinder market growth. Logistics and transport sector is likely to create greater opportunities for fleet management market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-fleet-management-market-by-solutions-opportunities-and.html#request-sample
The market is segmented into solutions, services, technologies, industries and geography. In terms of solutions, the market is segmented into asset management, operation management and driver management solutions. Key industries served by the fleet management market include transportation and logistics, government, retail, and construction. The study segments the market into technologies such as satellite GNSS and cellular system. Major regions served by the market are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
Fleet management companies are now making their presence felt in new regions. Companies are collaborating to act upon climate pledge and save the environment. Product developers are constantly updating their products to provide real time solutions. Some of prominent vendors include Freeway Fleet Systems, Oracle, Fleet Management, Motorola Solutions, Trimble, IBM Corporation, Qualcomm, CAT, JDA Software, Garmin Ltd. and others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study offers digs deep to bring to the table some hard to find facts about growth rate and market dynamics
- The research takes a closer look at the present and new trends and factors influencing the market performance in different regions
- An exhaustive analysis on the market penetration and market diversification is provided in the report which will help to gauge the pulse of the market
- SWOT analysis & investment feasibility analysis of new projects help in understanding the potentiality of key buyers & suppliers
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors
- This study evaluates changing competitive landscape scenario in terms of value chain analysis and the dominant strategies adopted by key market players to strengthen their positions in the market
- The data in the study is completely based on the recent news and policies, as the research analysis its impact on the market
Free Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-fleet-management-market-by-solutions-opportunities-and.html#inquiry-for-buying
FLEET MANAGEMENT MARKET SEGMENTS
Market By Industry
- Transportation and Logistics
Market By Solutions
- Driver Management Solution
- Operation Management Solution
- Asset Management Solution
Market By Technology (Connectivity)
- Satellite GNSS
- Cellular System
Market By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client's specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suite #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 855-465-4651