Market Research Store: has added latest report on "Global Flexible Packaging Market Outlook (2014-2022)" in their database. According to that "Global Flexible Packaging Market is expected to reach at a CAGR of 4.11% between 2014 and 2022."
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/15/2015 -- The Global Flexible Packaging market accounted for $67.2 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.31% to reach $147.4 billion by the year 2022. The Flexible packaging market estimates the market size in terms of value and volume. Substitutions of Traditional packaging and Retail Chains are the most important drivers for the market growth. Environmental legislations and rising cost of materials are the factors hampering the market growth. The opportunity for the market growth lies in concentrating on developing nations or emerging economies.
Request For Sample Report, Before Purchasing:
Global Flexible Packaging market is mainly segmented by Material, by End User and by Geography. Based on Material, the market is segmented into Polypropylene, Leather, Aluminium, Paper, Plastic, Cellulosic, Polyethylene and others. Based on End User, the market is segmented into Food, Cosmetics and toiletries, Beverages, Tobacco, Personal Care and Pharmaceutical. Flexible Packaging market, by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific has the largest market for Flexible packaging market.
The key players in the Flexible Packaging market include, Cell pack Packaging, Britton Group, Ampac Holdings, Llc, Clondalkin Group, Amcor Limited and Bemis Company.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements