Market Research Store: Global Flight Management System market accounted for $ 5.98 Billion in 2014 and it is expected to reach $10.6 Billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.42%.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/22/2015 -- Global Flight Management System Market Outlook (2014-2022)
The Global Flight Management System market accounted for $ 5.98 Billion in 2014 and it is expected to reach $10.6 Billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.42% . The introduction of new aircraft will facilitate airlines to reinforce their existing competitive strategies and may allow them to develop capabilities that enable new ways to grow in the market. The delivery of upcoming aircraft such as A320neo, and C919, B737max, B787-9, drives the market of technically advanced flight management systems.
Request For Sample Report Here:
The growing demand for performance-based navigation, which includes preparing user-defined flight plans and efficient fuel management during the flight are important functions of FMS, which play a fair role in increasing its demand for the Wide Body Aircraft (WBA). The demand for WBA is rising significantly across the globe due to a rise in passenger traffic. The escalating connectivity between the main geographical locations of growing regions and the most developed urban regions has led to a boost in the demand for fuel efficient aircraft in order to reduce the travelling costs.
The Flight Management System Market is segmented by Cockpit Architecture i.e., Very Large Aircraft(VLA), Narrow Body Aircraft(NBA), Wide Body Aircraft(WBA), Regional Transport Aircraft(RTA) and by hardware it is segmented into Visual Display Unit (VDU), Flight Management Computer (FMC), Control Display Unit (CDU) and by Maintenance it is classified into Line-Fit Market and Retro-Fit Market.
The Key players in Flight Management System(FMS) Market are Honeywell International Inc, Thales Group, General Electric, Esterline Technologies Corporation, Rockwell Collins, Universal Avionics and Jeppesen Inc.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air.