GrandViewResearch.com has announced the addition of " Global Fluorochemical Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020" Market Research report to their Database
San Francisco, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/27/2014 -- The global fluorochemicals market is expected to reach USD 24.99 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. Positive demand outlook from key application markets such as refrigeration, HVAC, aluminum , steel and electronic consumables is expected to drive fluorochemical sales over the next six years. The gradual recovery of automotive industry, especially in Asia and increasing application scope for PTFE in chemical processing, construction, electronics, automotive, cookware and medical is also expected to drive fluorochemical demand over the forecast period.
Fluctuating fluorspar supply has emerged as a challenge for market participants, which are finding it difficult to curtail costs and maintain profitability. Additionally, a very stringent and dynamic regulatory scenario, pertaining to the ozone depleting nature of fluorocarbons has resulted in increased R&D spending to develop environment friendly products.
The report “Fluorochemical Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fluorochemical-market
Inquiry Before Buying @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/259
Further Key findings from the study suggest:
- Fluorocarbons dominated the global market, accounting for over 52% of global fluorochemical volumes in 2013. HCFC, accounting for over 60% of the total fluorocarbon market, is currently being phased out by HFC and other products, owing to regulatory pressure.
- Fluoropolymers are the most promising product segment in the global market, with an estimated CAGR of over 10% from 2014 to 2020. Global fluoropolymer market revenue is expected to reach USD 9.13 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 10.6% from 2014 to 2020.
- Being the largest global market for automotive, electronic consumables and chemical processing, Asia Pacific dominated fluorochemical demand in 2013, accounting for over 46% of global volumes. Asia Pacific fluorochemicals market revenue is expected to reach USD 11.68 billion by 2020. North America and Europe, relatively mature markets, are estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% and 3% from 2014 to 2020, respectively.
- The global market is moderately consolidated and possesses oligopolistic features. Key market participants include DuPont, Daikin, Solvay SA, Arkema SA, Honeywell, Dongyue and Asahi Glass
Sample Request of this Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/request/259
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the fluorochemicals market on the basis of product, application and region:
- Fluorochemical Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- HFC and others
- Inorganics and Specialties
- Fluorochemical Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Aluminum Production
- Blowing Agents
- Components and others
- Fluorochemical Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Latest Reports Published By Grand View Research :
Global Levulinic Acid Market Expected to Reach 3,820 Tons by 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/levulinic-acid-market
Global Coal Bed Methane (CBM) Market to Reach USD 17.31 Billion by 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/coal-bed-methane-industry
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519