Fast Market Research recommends "Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in Food and Beverage Industry" from Canadean, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/24/2012 -- "Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in Food and Beverage Industry " is a new report by Canadean that analyzes how global food and beverage industry companies' media spending, marketing, sales strategies and practices, and business planning, are set to change in 2012-2013. This report provides the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of global food and beverage suppliers and how spending by suppliers will change, providing insight into global marketing behaviour. In addition, the report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers and M&A activity. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type, and size."
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of 210 leading global food and beverage industry executives. The report provides data and analysis on global food and beverage industry suppliers' media spending, marketing and sales strategies, and practices and business planning within the global food and beverage industry. This report includes key topics such as media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges, and sales tactics of leading suppliers within the global food and beverage industry. The report also identifies suppliers' future growth, M&A, and investment expectations. Most secondary research reports are based on general industry drivers and do not understand the industry executives' attitude and changing behaviours, creating a gap in presenting the business outlook of the industry. In an effort to bridge this gap, Canadean created this primary-research based report by gathering the opinions of multiple stake holders in the value-chain of the global food and beverage industry.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Executives from the global food and beverage industry expect increased levels of consolidation, with 46% of respondents anticipating that there will be either a 'significant increase' or an 'increase' in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activities over the next 12 months.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
M&A activity is expected to increase as a result of the lack of credit availability, increasing cost pressures, new consolidation opportunities, and the weak liquidity position of many small companies. The need to manage new cost or demand pressures, repay debts, comply with procedures, reduce operational expenses, and attain economies of scale, is also expected to drive M&A activity in the global food and beverage industry.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Kerry, PernodRicard, Heineken, Anheuser-Busch, China Green, Crown Holdings, The Standards, Productivity and Innovation Board, PreGel, PepsiCo, Al Ain Dairy, Ajinomoto, Olam International, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery, SABMiller, Jones Soda, U.S. Foodservice, Z Trim Holdings, Cloetta AB, Leaf Holland B.V., CHS, Olam International, Progida Group, Coca-Cola FEMSA, Grupo Tampico, Royal Friesland Campina, Alaska Milk Corporation, Massimo Zanetti Beverage, Sara Lee, Jamba Juice, Talbott Teas, Post Foods, Haoyue Group, Alliance Grain Traders, Glanbia, Premier Foods, Wipro, NourishCo, Tata Global Beverages, Foster's Group Pacific, Samoa Breweries Limited, Key Technology, Nu-Tek Salt, Pall Corporation, Leipurin, Now Foods, Puratos, Nestle, Starbucks, The Bruss Company, Tyson Foods, Smithfield Packing, Smithfield Foods, Uni-President Enterprises, Zhongpin, China Grain Reserves Corp, Priya Food Products, KKR Group, Agro Tech Foods, The Scottish Shellfish Marketing Group, Chateau Lafite Rothschild, Beijing Huiyuan Juice Drinks Food, Ai Ni Group, United Breweries, Bacardi Martini, Amazon Waters, Crown Holdings, Pacific Natural Food, Udi's Healthy Foods, Muller Dairy, First Milk Cheese, Amoy, Albion Seafoods, Maple Leaf Foods, Saputo, Justerini& Brooks, Juvenex, William Grant & Sons USA, GrainCorp's, Barrett Burston Malting, GEA Process Engineering, AHD International, McCormick & Company, Knoll America, Flour Mills, Chuckanut Brewery, Baxters, AlimentosProsalud, Calbee, Partners, Hiro Sake, China New Borun, Brick Brewing, Halewood International, SXLiquors, Brown-Forman, ConAgra Foods, Kraft Foods, Asahi Group Holdings, Glendale Foods and Calem, Tetra Pak
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Food and Beverage Manufacturing Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- What The Global Food & Drinks Manufacturing Industry Is Planning In 2010-2011: Procurement, Investment & Industry Trends Outlook
- Competing For Share Of Global Food & Drinks Manufacturing Spend In 2010-2011: Supplier Marketing & Sales Strategies & Outlook
- Competition for Share of Sustainability Expenditure in the Food and Drink Manufacturing Industry 2010-2012: Green Marketing Strategies and Drivers, Food and Drink Supplier Expenditure Activity, and Impact on Profitability
- Global Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Global Food Industry Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Sustainability in the Global Food and Beverage Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Food and Beverage Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- Offering Ethicality & Sustainability in Food & Drinks
- Sustainability Management in the Food and Drink Manufacturing Industry 2010-2012: Market Opportunities, Food and Drink Manufacturing Industry Buyer Demand, Post Recession Dynamics and Business Trends Forecast