Market Research Store: has added latest report on "Global Food Enzymes Market Outlook (2014-2022)" in their database. According to that "Global Food Enzymes Market is expected to reach at a CAGR of 8.17% between 2014 and 2022."
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/15/2015 -- The Global Food Enzymes Market was estimated at $0.80 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach $1.57 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 8.79% from 2014 to 2022. The growth of this market is mainly driven by increasing customer interest towards better quality, which contain impartial and nutritive content. The increasing prospective in approaching markets and unexploited regions provides latest development opportunities for market players. The growth of new feed enzymes and shortest feed microbial commodities with modified tradition capabilities will serve as a chance for Feed Enzymes Market players. Reduction in environmental pollution, Increase in Meat Production, Antibiotic Growth-Promoters are the factors favoring the market growth. Regulatory Structure & Intervention is the key factor hampering the market growth.
Request For Sample Report Here:
Global Food Enzymes market is segmented by Type, by Live-Stock and by Geography. Based on Type, market is categorized into Protease, Non-Starch Polysaccharide and Phytase. Based on Live-Stock, market is classified into Poultry, Aquatic Animals, Ruminants, Swine and others. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period, whereas Europe commanded the largest share in 2014.
The Key players in the Global Food Enzymes market include, BASF SE, Lesaffre Group, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Alltech Inc., Novus International, Inc., Novozymes A/S, Adisseo France S.A.S., Lesaffre Group and Advanced Enzymes Technologies Ltd.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements