Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/19/2012 -- "Global Food Industry Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies" is a new report by Canadean that analyzes how global food manufacturer industry companies' procurement expenditure, business strategies, and practices are set to change in 2012-2013. This report provides data and analysis on category-level spending outlooks, budgets, supplier selection criteria, business challenges, and investment opportunities of leading purchase decision makers in the global food manufacturing industry. The report also identifies future growth of food manufacturers and suppliers, M&A, and e-procurement in the global food manufacturing industry. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors in the global food manufacturers' industry, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type, and size.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading global food manufacturer industry executives. The report provides data and analysis on buyer expenditure, procurement, and developments within the global food manufacturers' industry. This report includes key topics such as global food manufacturers' industry expenditure and procurement behaviors and strategies. This report identifies the threats and opportunities within the global food manufacturing industry, economic outlook trends, and business confidence within global manufacturer industry executives.Most secondary research reports are based on general industry drivers and do not understand the industry executives' attitude and changing behaviors, creating a gap in presenting the business outlook of the industry. In an effort to bridge this gap, Canadean created this primary research-based report by gathering the opinions of multiple stake holders in the value-chain of the global food manufacturers' industry.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Executives from global food manufacturer companies expect increased levels of consolidation in their industry over the next 12 months, with 45% of respondents anticipating at least some increase in M&A activity. Furthermore, 35% of respondents expect 'no change' in M&A activity over the next 12 months.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Kerry, PernodRicard, China Green, Crown Holdings, The Standards, Productivity and Innovation Board, PreGel, PepsiCo, Al Ain Dairy, Ajinomoto, Olam International, Z Trim Holdings, Cloetta AB, Leaf Holland B.V., CHS, Progida Group, Post Foods, Haoyue Group, Alliance Grain Traders, Glanbia, Premier Foods, Wipro, NourishCo, Key Technology, Nu-Tek Salt, Pall Corporation, Leipurin, Now Foods, Puratos, Nestle, Starbucks, The Bruss Company, Tyson Foods, Smithfield Packing, Smithfield Foods, Uni-President Enterprises, Zhongpin, China Grain Reserves Corp, Priya Food Products, KKR Group, Agro Tech Foods, The Scottish Shellfish Marketing Group, Chateau Lafite Rothschild, Pacific Natural Food, Udi's Healthy Foods, Muller Dairy, First Milk Cheese, Amoy, Albion Seafoods, Maple Leaf Foods, Saputo, Justerini& Brooks, Juvenex, William Grant & Sons USA, GrainCorp's, Barrett Burston Malting, GEA Process Engineering, AHD International, McCormick & Company, Knoll America, Flour Mills, Baxters, AlimentosProsalud, Calbee, Partners, Brown-Forman, ConAgra Foods, Kraft Foods, Asahi Group Holdings, Glendale Foods, IMCD, Nutrivis, Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation, Barakat Quality Plus, DuPont and Calem
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Food and Beverage Manufacturing Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Global Food Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Food Industry
- Global Food and Beverage Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2012-2013
- Global Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
- Global Transport Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Global Power Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Power Industry