Market Research Store has uploaded latest report on "Global Food Processing and Packaging Equipment Market Outlook (2015-2022)"
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/18/2015 -- The Global Food Processing and Packaging Equipment market accounted for $18.5 billion in 2014 and is growing CAGR of 14.03% to reach $52.9 billion by the year 2022. The main idea is to present an inclusive study of the potential way for the market that will be a significant tool in the food production. Increasing attentiveness intensity regarding original food products, rising economy, investment on study and growth over food processing equipment are few key factors that are boosting the market growth across the world and especially in the European countries.
Request For Sample, Before Purchasing Report:
Global Food Processing and Packaging Equipment market is segmented by Industry and by Geography. Based on Industry, market is segregated into Poultry farm, Chocolate manufacturing unit, Dairy industry, Biscuits, Vegetable industry, Seafood industry, Industrial bakery, Beverage industry and Sugar. Again Beverages industry is further divided into Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, Beers and Fruit Juices. By Geography, market is segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific is one of the fastest growing markets for food processing equipment during the forecast period. The entire market range of the Indian food processing industry accounted to be around USD 330.0 billion by 2014-15.
The Key players in the Global Food Processing and Packaging Equipment market include, Ishida Co., Ltd., Seital Srl, Bettcher Industries Inc., Anko Food Machine Company Limited, Coesia Spa, Berkshire Hathaway Incorporated, Baader-Johnson, Jbt Foodtech and Krones Ag.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements