Global Food Traceability Market 2015
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2015 -- The Global Food Traceability market is estimated to be $7.8 billion in 2014 growing at a CAGR of 12.28% is expected to reach $19.7 billion by the year 2022. Increasing awareness among the consumers, strict goverment role in the traceability process, product loyalty, certifications and standardizations are the factors driving the market growth. Increasing adoption of Warehouse Management Software (WMS), Cloud Computing, Quality Management Solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) are also adding up to the market growth.
Request For Sample Report Here:
The factors that are restraining the market growth include, Necessity for dissimilar products, and confidentiality issues. The opportunity for the investors and the new entrants lies among the emerging economies.
Global Food Traceability market is segmented by Technology, by End User, by Application and by Geography. Based on Technology, market is segregated into Infrared, Biometrics, Global Positioning System, Radio-Frequency Identification and Barcodes. Based on End User, market is classified into Warehouse, Government Departments, Manufacturer, Retailer, Departments and other End-Users (non-profit business, animal welfare association, and supportive organization). Based on Application, it is categorized into Seafood Products, Fresh Food, Beverage Products, Meat & Poultry, Dairy Products and other Applications (grains, oilseed, and coffee). Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region among the global markets.
The Key players in the market include, Carlisle Technology Inc, Cognex Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., Mass Group Inc., Honeywell International Inc, Picarro Inc., Merit-Trax Technologies, Inc. and Bar Code Integrators, Inc.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements