The Report Global FPSO Industry Outlook - Brazil Leads Record FPSO Deployments Despite Deteriorated Project Economics provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/30/2015 -- The world is expected witness start of operations of 64 FPSOs over the course of next five years giving a strong push to offshore oil and gas production. Brazil will drive the global FPSO industry growth with expected start-up of 25 FPSOs by 2019. Development of fields in the sub-salt and post-salt areas in the deep and ultra deep offshore areas of Brazil will drive the FPSO deployment in the country. In Europe, development of offshore projects in the North Sea and Barents Sea will the drive the deployment of FPSOs. UK is expected to witness start-up of seven FPSOs by 2019 to develop offshore fields in its continental shelf. Norway will see deployment of three FPSOs, mainly for the fields in the Barents Sea.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/373055
- Data of FPSOs that were brought online from 2009 to 2014 by key regions in the world, forecasts up to 2019
- Forecast of FPSOs that will be brought online by 2019, by key countries and operators
- Details on the major expansions and planned projects in various regions up to 2019
- Recent developments, tenders and contracts by key regions, where available
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/373055
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the planned FPSO projects across the world
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the FPSO industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecasts of FPSO data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned FPSO projects across the world
- Assess your competitors planned FPSO projects and capacities
- Be informed about recent developments, tenders and contracts in the FPSO industry
Global Thin-Film Amorphous Silicon Solar Cell Industry 2015 Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/376304
Global Solar Control Inverter Machine Industry 2015 Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/377264
United States Power Tools Industry 2015 Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/365048
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports, supporting clients' market intelligence needs with over 100,000 market research reports, company profiles, data books, and regional market profiles in its repository. We also offer consulting support for custom market research needs.
Our document database is updated by the hour, which means that our customers always have access to fresh data spanning over 300 industries. From Fortune 500 companies to SMEs, MarketResearchReports.biz has built a veritable reputation for fulfilling the most exacting market research needs.
Nachiket Ghumare, +1-518-621-2074
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948