Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/26/2019 -- Freezing food preserves it from the time it is prepared to the time it is eaten. Since early times, farmers, fishermen, and trappers have preserved grains and produce in unheated buildings during the winter season. Freezing food slows down decomposition by turning residual moisture into ice, inhibiting the growth of most bacterial species. In the food commodity industry, there are two processes: mechanical and cryogenic (or flash freezing). The freezing kinetics is important to preserve the food quality and texture. Quicker freezing generates smaller ice crystals and maintains cellular structure. Cryogenic freezing is the quickest freezing technology available due to the ultra low liquid nitrogen temperature 196 C (320 F).
The convenience of frozen food is the key factor which is expected to drive the frozen food market growth over the forecast period. Hectic lifestyle leads to unhealthy eating habit, customers regard ready-to-eat food products as main meal and they may buy a lot to store in the home. In addition, children preference is another factor leading to demand for frozen food, especially for frozen meat and poultry, which can be attracted by children and teenagers.
Get Free Sample PDF for Professional Insights: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2081605
This report studies the global market size of Frozen Food in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Frozen Food in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Frozen Food market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Frozen Food market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
- H.J. Heinz
- Amy's Kitchen
- Conagra Brands
- McCain Foods
- Tyson Foods
- Simplot Food Group
- Seneca Foods Corporation
- Ralcorp Frozen Bakery Products
- Kraft Food
- Mccain Foods
- Iceland Foods
- Goya Foods
Market size by Product
- Frozen Ready-To-Eat Meals
- Frozen Meat and Poultry
- Frozen Fish and Seafood
- Frozen Fruits and Vegetables
- Frozen Potato Products
- Frozen Soup
- Market size by End User
- Business Customers
Get Assistance on this report at: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=2081605
( *Fill the form and our sales representative will get back to you for assistance )
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Frozen Food market size (value & volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Frozen Food market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Frozen Food companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
- To project the value and sales volume of Frozen Food submarkets, with respect to key regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)