Market Research Store

Global Future of the Netherlands' Defense Market CAGR $ Value, Financial Plan 2017 to 2021


Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/26/2017 -- Latest industry research report on Future of the Netherlands' Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.


This report offers detailed analysis of the Netherlands defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.

In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -

- The Netherlands defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Netherlands defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns

Ask For Free Sample Report Of Future of the Netherlands' Defense Market:

- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country

- Porter's Five Force analysis of the Netherlands defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry


- The Netherlands is the fifth-largest economy in the Eurozone and has been battling to overcome the effects of the debt crisis through defense budget cuts. During the historic period (2013-2017), expenditure decreased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.71%, from US$10.3 billion in 2013 to US$9.3 billion in 2017. Although the economy is likely to improve, the country's defense budget will be capped at an average of 1.2% of GDP over the forecast period (2018-2022).After falling to US$11.0 million in 2014, defense imports recovered to US$118 million in 2016 and are set to increase over the forecast period due to the procurement of F-35s, armored vehicles, and modernization programs for naval vessels.

Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report:

- During the historic period, revenue expenditure accounted for 82.7% of the Netherland's total defense expenditure, while the remaining 17.3% was spent on procuring equipment and services. The implementation of budget cuts and reform measures, such as the reduction of troop size, by the MoD adversely affected capital expenditure. However, due to an increasing level of threat from Russia, NATO member states are expected to gradually enhance their defense spending.

Reasons to buy

- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Netherlands defense industry market trends for the coming five years

- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period

- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector

- A deep qualitative analysis of the Netherlands defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts

About Market research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.

Contact Us:
Joel John
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: 386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651