Market Research Store: Global Genetic Testing Market accounted for $3.2 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.26% to reach $6.5 billion by 2022.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/22/2015 -- Global Genetic Testing Market Outlook (2015-2022)
The Global Genetic Testing Market accounted for $3.2 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.26% to reach $6.5 billion by 2022. The factors contributing to the market growth include aging population, growing awareness, availability of direct to consumer tests and increasing incidence of genetic disorder. However factors such as high cost for testing and reimbursement issues are inhibiting the growth of the market. Genetic testing for cancer is likely to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. Increasing incidence of genetic diseases is providing more opportunities for genetic testing along with the rise in personalized medicine. The federal agencies who play a significant role in regulating genetic tests are Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Center for Medicare and Medicaid services (CMS).
Request For Sample Report, Before Purchasing:
Global Genetic Testing Market is segmented on the basis of application and geography. By Application, the market is categorized into Cancer Genetic Testing Market, Prenatal Genetic Testing Market, Pharmacogenomics Genetic Testing Market and Predisposition Cancer Genetic Testing Market. By geography, market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America leads the Genetic Testing Market followed by Europe.
Some of the key players in Genetic Testing Market include Abbott Laboratories, Biocartis SA, Applied Biosystems Inc., Celera Group, AutoGenomics Inc., Roche Diagnostics Limited, IntegraGen S.A, Transgenomic, Inc., Molecular Inc. and Luminex Corporation.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air.