Market Research Store: has added latest report on "Global Geosynthetics Market Outlook (2014-2022)" in their database.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2015 -- The Global Geo-synthetics market is valued at $7.52 billion in 2014 and projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12% reaching $19.5 billion by 2022. Geo-synthetics are broadly used in coastal engineering, environmental applications, construction industries and civil engineering. The Global Geo-synthetics market is mainly driven by large scale capital projects undertaken by government bodies to improve civic facilities. Asia-Pacific emerged as the largest market of the geo-synthetic materials, mostly driven by lucrative investment in projects including building and maintaining transport infrastructure and waste management.
Request For Sample Report Here:
The global geo-synthetics market is fragmented based on product types, applications and region. Depending on the product type the market is segmented into five types namely Geo-textiles, Geo-membranes, Geo-grids, Geo-foams and Geo-nets. Geo-textiles has major share in the geo-synthetics value market in 2014 and would remain the largest shareholder till 2022 preceded by geo-membranes. Based On application geo-synthetics market is categorized into Road industry, Railroad stabilization, Water management, Waste management, Mining, Soil reinforcement and Erosion control.
Geographically geo-synthetics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (Row). North America dominated the geo-synthetics market in 2014. And by 2022 Asia Pacific is expected to gain major size by value.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
Major players in the geo-synthetics market include ADS Incorporated, AMCOL International Corporation, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Ashimori Industry Company Limited, Beaulieu International Group NV, Carlisle Companies Incorporated, CONTECH Engineered Solutions LLC, Cooley Group Holdings Incorporated and Dow Chemical Company.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements