Fast Market Research recommends "Global Gold" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2014 -- Global Gold industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global gold market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The gold market is deemed to be the global, annual total mine production (in metric tonnes) multiplied by average annual price for gold, using London Metal Exchange, Engelhard and Handy and Harman prices. Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated using 2013 average exchange rates.
- The global gold market had total revenues of $131.5bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.9% between 2009 and 2013.
- Market production volume increased with a CAGR of 1.9% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 2,643.3 thousand metric tonnes in 2013.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decline, with an anticipated compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.6% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $127.8bn by the end of 2018.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the gold market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalgold market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key gold market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global gold market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Global gold market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Global gold market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global gold market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Gold Corporation (GBGD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Gold Holdings Limited (GGH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) Market [(On Premise, Cloud IAM), By Components (Provisioning, Directories, SSO, Advanced Authentication, Password Management, Audit, Compliance & Governance)] - Global Advancements, Forecast & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Global Top 10 Mining Companies: Company Guide
- Global Geoscience Limited (GSC) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Global Metals Exploration NL (GNI) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Global Precious Metals & Minerals
- DGR Global Limited (DGR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Resources Corporation Limited (GRM) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Gold Anomaly Limited (GOA) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile