The Databridgemarketresearch.com presents a comprehensive assessment of the Hemostats Market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, statistically supported and industry validated market data provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, type of product and deal landscapes.
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2018 -- Global Hemostats Market is expected to reach USD 4.5 billion by 2024 from USD 2.7 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic year 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024. Thrombin based hemostats market has the largest market segment in hemostats market.
The major factors driving the growth of this market are the increasing number of surgeries, increasing healthcare expenditure, technological advancements, chronic condition and aging population. These factors increase the demand of various hemostats agents. On the other hand weak reimbursement and reluctance of surgeons towards acceptance of new products may hinder the growth of the market.
Download FREE Sample of this Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-hemostats-market
Some of the major market players in this market are:
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc,
- C. R. Bard, Inc,
- B. Braun Melsungen AG,
- Pfizer Inc,
- VASCULAR SOLUTIONS, INC,
- GELITA MEDICAL,
- Integra LifeSciences,
- Z-Medica, LLC,
- Marine Polymer Technologies, Inc,
- Anika Therapeutics, Inc,
- RESORBA Medical GmbH,
- Arch Therapeutics, Inc,
- CryoLife, Inc,
- Gamma Therapeutics, Inc,
- Hemostasis, LLC,
- MedTrade Products Limited,
- Among others
Market Segmentation: Global Hemostats Market
- The Global Hemostats Market is segmented on the basis of type, application, distribution channel, and end user. The global hemostats market is segmented into 5 major types, namely thrombin based hemostats, combination agents, oxidized regenerated cellulose based haemostats, gelatin based haemostats and collagen based haemostats. In 2017, the thrombin based hemostats segment is expected to dominate the market with a share of ~38.0% and collagen agents is expected to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period from 2017 to 2024.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into surgery and wound closure.
- On the basis of end users, the market is classified into hospitals, community healthcare, ambulatory centres and clinics. In 2017, the hospital segment is expected to dominate the market and is expected to continue this trend till 2024.
Purchase this report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-hemostats-market
Table of Contents:
1.6. MARKETS COVERED
2. MARKET SEGMENTATION
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. PREMIUM INSIGHTS
7. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
8. GLOBAL HEMOSTATS MARKET, BY TYPE
9. GLOBAL HEMOSTATS MARKET, BY APPLICATION
10. GLOBAL HEMOSTATS MARKET, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
11. GLOBAL HEMOSTATS MARKET, BY END USER
12. GLOBAL HEMOSTATS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
13. GLOBAL HEMOSTATS MARKET, COMPANY LANDSCAPE
14. COMPANY PROFILES
15. RELATED REPORTS
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What will the market size be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2024?
- Which strategies are used by top players in the Global Hemostats Market?
Download Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-hemostats-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research