Mumbai, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/16/2020 -- Prismane Consulting has published its Global Hexamethylene Diamine (HMDA) Market Study Report and Market Model.
Hexamethylene diamine is produced using adiponitrile by various methods. Hexamethylene diamine market segmented according to the applications such as nylon 6,6 fibers, nylon 6,6 engineering plastic and others. Nylon 6,6 fibers application is a major application of hexamethylene diamine owing to increasing demand for nylon 6,6 fibers in the automotive sector. More than 90% of the hexamethylene diamine is consumed for the production of nylon 6, 6. The companies are focusing on developing innovative and cost-effective bio-based technologies for hexamethylene diamine production due to the rising demand for bio-based nylon resins.
Market Data, Country Summaries & Product Review
- Global Demand & Market Analysis
- Hexamethylene Diamine (HMDA) Market data in terms of volume and value for each end-use at regional and country level
- Hexamethylene Diamine (HMDA) Market analysis for Capacity, Demand, at Regional and Country level
- Demand Composition, by Application and End Use Industries
- Latest Trends and market developments
- Key Players
- Strategic Issues and Recommendations
- Market / Product Outlook (Historical, Short, Mid and Long-term forecast)
- Business Opportunities & Challenges
- Strategic Analysis and High-level information on Market Entry, Best Strategies adopted
For more information about this report Click Here
About Prismane Consulting
Prismane Consulting is a unique consulting and market research firm providing management, economic and technical expertise across the global Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Polymers, Materials and Energy value chain. The company has been advising clients on their key strategic issues solving their toughest and most critical business problems. We have helped some of the fortune 500 companies develop their strategic plans by tracking and interpreting market dynamics.
Prismane consulting has completed a number of multi-client studies and projects. It offers Market Studies, World Analysis and Strategy Reports related to Refining, Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Plastic & Polymers and Materials.For update on the annual subscription (monthly, quarterly and annually) on the chemicals industry, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Tejas Shah
Chemicals & Energy, Prismane Consulting