Global Market Research Report on Home Energy Management Systems Market 2016 is a professional and in-depth complete study on the current state of the Home Energy Management Systems worldwide.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/17/2016 -- Latest Report On Home energy management system (HEMS) is an effective hardware and software system that facilitate home users to monitor and reduce energy consumption of the various electrical devices installed in their homes. HEMS comprises five different products, which assist in managing and reducing energy consumption. These products include self-monitoring systems, lighting controls, programmable communicating thermostats, advanced central controllers and intelligent HVAC controllers. With HEMS, end-user can access real-time energy consumption data through mobile phones, tablets, and other communication devices to monitor and manage energy consumption in the house. In addition, HEMS provides updates on fluctuating electricity prices to assist users to use less energy during peak hours. Presently, the spiraling energy prices have fostered the demand for energy management. The growth of the world HEMS market is mainly driven by the growing awareness of energy management and rising investment in smart grids. However, high cost of implementation of HEMS technology would impede the growth of the HEMS market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-home-energy-management-systems-market-opportunities-and.html#request-sample
The world home energy management system (HEMS) market is segmented on the basis of available product types, communication technology and geography. Based on components, the HEMS market is segmented into hardware and software. Hardware is further bifurcated into sensor, controller & others. Furthermore, the market has been sectioned, based on communication technology, into ZigBee, Wi-Fi, home plug and others. The world home energy management system (HEMS) market has been analyzed based on geographical regions, which include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA (Latin America Middle East and Africa). The key market players profiled in the report, include Schneider Electric, Panasonic Corporation, General Electric Company, Emerson Process Management and others.
Potential Benefits for Stakeholders:
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the home energy management systems market and offers current and future trends to identify lucrative investment pockets in the market
- The report identifies the key drivers, opportunities and restraints that shape the market and provides an impact analysis for the forecast period
- Porters five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers participating in this market. This would further offer a competitive advantage to stakeholders in making profitable business decisions; thus, helping them to strengthen their supplier and buyer networks
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and highlight the profitable trends in order to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- Market estimation of geographic segments is derived from the current market scenario and expected market trends
HOME Energy Management System Market Segmentation:
- The home energy management system (HEMS) market is segmented based on component, technology and geography
Free Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-home-energy-management-systems-market-opportunities-and.html#inquiry-for-buying
Market by Component
Market by Communication Technology
- Home plug
- Market by Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Schneider Electric
- Panasonic Corporation
- Honeywell International
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Blue Line Innovation
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client's specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651