Recently published research from Timetric, "Global Hotel Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Hotel Industry", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/28/2012 -- "Global Hotel Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in Hotel Industry" is a new report by Timetric that analyzes how supplier media spend, marketing and sales strategies and business practices are set to change in the hotel industry during 2012-2013. This report gives you access to the media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges and sales tactics of leading suppliers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A and investment expectations. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- China, India and Russia are estimated to be the fastest growing regions among developing countries for the hotel industry. The relatively lower levels of public debt in these regions, leading economic growth, expansion of business activities into emerging markets, changing consumer lifestyles and increasing disposable incomes are fueling growth.
- A total of 56% of respondents expect their companies to increase their marketing expenditure over the next 12 months, with only 7% looking to decrease it.
- Overall, in the process of choosing marketing agencies, the 'ability to generate leads or setup customer meetings' is considered the most important factor by 40% of global hotel industry suppliers.
The report features the opinions of global hotel industry respondents related to the following:
- Revenue growth and future developments in business structure
- Merger and acquisition activity
- Capital expenditure and change in staff recruitment activity
- Key regions of growth
- Key industry threats and opportunities
- Annual marketing budgets and change in marketing expenditure
- Future spending outlook on media channels
- Marketing agency selection criteria
Reasons to Get this Report
- Benchmark your sales and marketing spend with industry peers to effectively determine strategy.
- Identify the specific marketing approaches your competitors are using to win business.
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of hotel industry buyers and suppliers.
- Project how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
- Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers in the industry.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Intercontinental Hotels Group, Accor, Premier Inn, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Hilton Worldwide, Travelodge Hotels Ltd, Holiday Inn Express Hotels
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Hotel Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Global Hotel Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Hotel Industry
- Global Hotel Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Global Packaging Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global PackagingIndustry
- Sustainability in the Global Hotel Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Hotel Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- Global Packaging Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2012-2013
- Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry
- Supplier Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Global Hotel Supplier Industry 2012-2013: Survey Intelligence
- Global Defense Suppliers' Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Expenditure and Marketing Strategies