Fast Market Research recommends "Global Hotels: Innovating for Growth" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2012 -- Despite significant world events, such as the Japanese tsunami and Arab Spring, the global hotel industry experienced its second year of growth in 2011, surpassing its 2008 peak. A recovery in Western Europe and strong growth in Asia Pacific were key drivers behind this. Hotels continued to innovate to deliver the best guest experience by reinventing their food and beverage programmes, as well as their lobbies, rooms and service.
Euromonitor International's Global Hotels: Innovating for Growth global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Travel and Tourism market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Hotels, Resorts & Cruise Lines
- Global Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure
- Global: Leisure Industry Guide
- Global Hotels & Motels
- Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global PackagingIndustry
- Global Hotel Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Hotel Industry
- Global Hotel Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Hotel Industry
- Hotels & Motels - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Packaging Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry