New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/22/2017 -- SUMMARY
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled "Hotels & Motels Global Industry Guide"
Global Hotels & Motels industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2450141-hotels-motels-global-industry-guide-2017
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the global hotels & motels market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global hotels & motels market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global hotels & motels market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global hotels & motels market?
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global hotels & motels market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global hotels & motels market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hotels & motels market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global hotels & motels market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Key points to buy
The hotels & motels industry value consists of all room revenues generated by hotels, motels and other accommodation providers through the provision of accommodation. The value does not include non-room revenues, such as casinos, shops and telecommunication services. The industry is segmented according to the origin of the revenues (leisure consumers and business consumers). Market volumes are classed as the number of hotels in a country or region. Any currency conversions included within this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
The global hotels & motels industry's total revenue valued $722.9bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% between 2012 and 2016.
Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.7% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 402,624.0 establishments in 2016.
Weak growth of the global industry has been shaped by the performance of the European and Asia-Pacific industries. Europe posted weak growth in 2016, amid turbulent demand due to security concerns. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific industry has been affected by the strong growth of supply in recent years which resulted in excessive capacity, inducing price cuts that eventually led to its contraction in 2015. Contrastingly, the US industry registered significant growth in 2016, posting an increase in both demand and prices.
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check