Fast Market Research recommends "Global Hotels: Reaching New Heights" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2014 -- The global hotel industry is reaching new heights prompted by strong growth in tourism flows globally. Sales continue to shift towards emerging markets at the expense of developed markets, especially Europe. However, the hotel industry now grapples with the rise in peer-to-peer lodging, with Airbnb leading the market. Going forward, technology will shape the industry with regards to distribution, marketing and guest experience.
Euromonitor International's Global Hotels: Reaching New Heights global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Travel and Tourism market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Online Travel Sales to Country Residents, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Business Traveler Survey 2013: Hotel Accommodation, Selection Criteria and Customer Expectations of New Technology, Promotions and Services
- Global Hotels & Motels
- The Global Luxury Hotels Market - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Global Hotels, Resorts & Cruise Lines
- The Future of Hotels in New Zealand to 2017: Market Profile
- Travel and Tourism in New Zealand to 2017
- New Castle Hotels LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Top 10 Hotel Operators: Company Guide
- New Castle Hotels & Resorts : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- New Zealand Hotels: Market Update