Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Global In Vitro Diagnostic Device (IVD) Manufacturers Market Research Report: The Top 300 Manufacturers of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2017 -- Did you know?
- Transasia Bio-Medicals is India's largest in-vitro diagnostic company
- As of December 31, 2015, bioMérieux, the world leader in clinical microbiology, had an installed base of some 84,500 instruments worldwide
- Texas, United States headquartered Helena Laboratories has 800 employees
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics
- OvaGene is unlike any other molecular diagnostics company, their only focus in on women's pelvic cancers and related conditions
- In June, 2016, GenMark achieved the CE Mark for its ePlex sample-to-answer multiplex molecular diagnostics System and ePlex Respiratory Pathogen (RP) Panel
- Genetic Signatures is seeking to enter the U.S. market with strategic customer relationships and partnerships
- CareDx, Inc. had revenue of $U.S. 28.1 million in 2015
- Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in-vitro diagnostic products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in 'The Top 300 Manufacturers Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide'.
This unique and comprehensive report profiles the top 300 manufacturers of in-vitro diagnostics products worldwide. These global leaders are continually developing new and innovative products to add to their already comprehensive core laboratory, point-of-care and molecular diagnostics portfolios. They are located from the United States and Europe to India and China and have highly effective commercial networks.
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturing Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
2) IVD Suppliers
This report is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as components and sub-assemblies and development, design and manufacturing services to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Distributors
'The Top 300 Manufacturers Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide' is very useful to IVD distributors to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations
This report is a useful reference tool for IVD Industry Associations.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Clinical Specialties/Diseases
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Location Status
- Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company
Publisher is one of the world's leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. It's customers include most of the world's major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott Laboratories, ACON Laboratories, Alcon, Allergan, Aurobindo Pharma, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomerieux, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, Fresenius, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Zentiva etc.. Publisher also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Publisher currently has customers in some forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/research-facts/global-vitro-diagnostic-device-ivd-manufacturers-market-research-report-top-300
Find all Diagnostics Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/diagnostics
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions