IVD market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.3 % during 2016-2022. The reagent segment accounted for around three-fifths of the market share in 2015 and is expected to maintain the dominance during the forecast period. North America and Europe collectively accounted for about two-thirds of the market share in 2015.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/26/2017 -- In 2015, the stand-alone laboratories and hospital end user segments together held a dominant share, of around 74% of the IVD market. This is attributed to the frequent and primary use of instruments & reagents for diagnosis of infectious and immunological diseases. Besides this, the immune system diseases and infectious diseases indication segments collectively accounted for around half of the market share in 2015, owing to increasing incidences of infectious and sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, hepatitis, and malaria.
Global In Vitro Diagnostics market is accounted for $61.65 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $94.57 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.3%
This unique and exciting report identifies and profiles the leading 500 manufacturers and distributors of core laboratory, point-of-care and molecular diagnostics. They are located right across the globe from the United States and Europe to India and China.
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Manufacturers Represented, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Countries Served, Year Established, Number of Employees, Revenue ($U.S. million), Parent Company, Location Status, Ownership, Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
- IVD Manufacturers
- IVD Suppliers
- IVD Distributors
- IVD Industry Associations
Few Findings From Reports:
- Transasia Bio-Medicals is India's largest in-vitro diagnostics company.
- Diachel SA is the leading independent in-vitro diagnostics distributor in Greece, offering complete laboratory solutions, from sales to after-sales support and service.
- Una Health Ltd., the fastest growing diagnostics distributor in the United Kingdom, specializes in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the market.
- Abbott Diagnostics is #1 in immunoassay and blood screening worldwide.
- OraSure Technologies, Inc. has 327 employees.
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- OvaGene is unlike any other molecular diagnostics company; their only focus in on women's pelvic cancers and related conditions.
- In June, 2016, GenMark achieved the CE Mark for its ePlex sample-to-answer multiplex molecular diagnostics System and ePlex Respiratory Pathogen (RP) Panel.
- Trinity Biotech plc's total revenues for fiscal year 2015 were $100.2m.
- Genetic Signatures is seeking to enter the U.S. market with strategic customer relationships and partnerships.
- Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in vitro diagnostics products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
- As of December 31, 2015, bioMérieux, the world leader in clinical microbiology, had an installed base of some 84,500 instruments worldwide
- CareDx, Inc. had revenue of $U.S. 28.1 million in 2015
- Abacus ALS is the largest privately owned supplier of in-vitro diagnostics products in Australia and New Zealand.
- BHR Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. works with leading global manufacturers, to bring point-of-care medical diagnostics in six major fields; allergy, cardiovascular, diabetes, female health, gastrointestinal and hematology, to the Indian market.
- For 30 years, Laboratorios LICON has specialized in providing reagents and clinical diagnostic systems to both public and private hospitals and laboratories across Mexico.
- Through its partnership with many international point-of-care manufacturers, Johannesburg headquartered, The Scientific Group supply a vast range of point-of-care tests to primary healthcare facilities in Africa.
- Representing more than ten international leading diagnostic companies, Onkogen Diagnostik Sistemler Ltd., is the leading company in molecular diagnostics in Turkey.
- Q Bioscience Co., Ltd. has been Abbott Molecular's distributor in Thailand since 2009.
Browse more than 1000 reports on IVD
- Global In Vitro Diagnostic Device (IVD) Manufacturers Market Research Report: The Top 300 Manufacturers of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide; Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/research-facts/global-vitro-diagnostic-device-ivd-manufacturers-market-research-report-top-300
- Global In Vitro Diagnostic Device (IVD) Distributors Market Research Report: The Top 300 Distributors of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide; Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/research-facts/global-vitro-diagnostic-device-ivd-distributors-market-research-report-top-300
- Europe In Vitro Diagnostic Device (IVD) Companies Market Research Report: The Top 200 IVD Companies in Europe; Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/research-facts/europe-vitro-diagnostic-device-ivd-companies-market-research-report-top-200-ivd
- Global In Vitro Diagnostic Device (IVD) Companies Market Research Report: The Top 500 IVD Companies Worldwide; Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/research-facts/global-vitro-diagnostic-device-ivd-companies-market-research-report-top-500-ivd
- Global In-Vitro Diagnostics Packaging Market 2016-2020; Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/technavio/global-vitro-diagnostics-packaging-market-2016-2020
- Global In Vitro Diagnostic Reagents Market Professional Survey Report 2016; Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/qyresearch/global-vitro-diagnostic-reagents-market-professional-survey-report-2016
- 2017 Top 5 In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Manufacturers in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa; Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/lpi/2017-top-5-vitro-diagnostics-ivd-manufacturers-north-america-europe-asia-pacific-south-america
- Global In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Sales Market Report to 2021; Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/qyresearch/global-vitro-diagnostics-ivd-sales-market-report-2021
- Japan In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Market Report 2016; Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/qyresearch/japan-vitro-diagnostics-products-market-report-2016
- France In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market Outlook to 2021 - Clinical Chemistry, Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Diagnostics and Microbiology Culture; Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/france-vitro-diagnostics-ivd-market-outlook-2021-clinical-chemistry-genetic-testing
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for http://www.marketresearchreports.com">market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions